Gas South Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great Company To Work With
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAJune 23, 2017
I absolutely loved working with this company. I was able to assist customers with there bill and services. This company gave appreciation to their customer's and employee's. The management team was very fair and just with their decisions. Absolutely Great Company.
Pros
Free Lunches, Free Tickets, Different Incentives
Great Place To Work
Senior Customer Care Coach - Mass Operations (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 13, 2017
Gas South is wonderful company to work for because it focuses on running a solid business while serving its customers and supporting its biggest assets - their employees.

Gas South is a family friendly company, they recently started an Employee Sabbatical Program to allow folks to plan long term paid time off to take that trip of a lifetime etc. The management team cares about the success of the company and the development of their people.

The best part of working at Gas South is the relationships I made while there.
very stressful environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAJanuary 17, 2017
the hardest part about working for this company is that the employee are not a priority and overtime was a mandatory and management could not be trusted
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Fun place to work..
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 19, 2016
I love Gas South. I have absolutely no complaints. I plan to retire here. Ive been here for 8 years thus far. I love the people.. I love the management team. Great community evolvement .
Pros
Great place to work!
Cons
No cons
A good place to work
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 16, 2016
My typical work day as a Customer Service Rep at Gas South involves logging on the computer to prepare for incoming calls, speaking with customers on the phone to setup new account, manage existing accounts, transferring service , documenting account on the computer, followup with researched information. I learned how to be a good listener. Management is always available to assist, it is an open door policy and Gas South is not a Micro managed company. There are constant changes to to improve the work environment for employees as well as to provide excellent customer service to their customers. My co-workers are friendly, it is a family environment Gas South is a company that often shows appreciation to the employees for job well done. The most difficult part of this job is speaking with an irate customer who refuses to listen whereas the concern at hand can be effectively resolved. I mostly like the CEO concern for his employees.
Pros
The Benefits are great!!! Health, Dental, 401K Complimentary lunches
Amazing company to work for
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GA 30060August 30, 2016
Gas South is a family friendly company who values employees. It is a pleasure to be among a company who truly values the employees. The CEO is the absolute best. He really cares about all employees at Gas South.
Cons
No Sick Time
A rising company
LEAD CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Atlanta,GASeptember 28, 2015
A great company but there is a challenge when balancing the companies expectations and home life. The call volume is extremely high and there are not enough agents to take the calls. Therefore the agents are over worked and under paid for the volume of calls and the duration of time that we are required to stay.
Most Excellent Company!
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 5, 2015
Gas South Cares a great deal about the surrounding communities and the communities where their employees live. It's so refreshing to see a company that's so supportive!

They also do lots of Lunch & Learns and fun activities throughout the week.
Pros
Fun food based on holidays & events!
Cons
There are no cons to speak of.
Call Center Enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 13, 2012
A typical day at work is taking calls. There is nothing else to tell.
fastpaced
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 16, 2012
soon is my day starts everyones ready im getting two n three calls working fast but enjoying the different people i talk to everyday,lunchtime i get to interact with coworkers its nice everyones friendly lunch its good i get to know my coworkers.i love talking and helping customers out.
Pros
no free lunch unless someones treating everyone
Cons
yes we all get a 30 minute break

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gas South. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3