We are seeking a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator for our skilled nursing facility located on the eastside of Cleveland.
For this high profile, leadership position, you must be able utilize your organizational and communication skills, in addition to your administrative knowledge and resourceful nature, to enthusiastically dedicate your service and expertise to overseeing the day-to-day operations of the nursing home. The Licensed Nursing Home Administrator must have the administrative ability to run and grow the business, in accordance with the applicable policies and procedures, and current federal, state, local, and corporate guidelines and regulations that govern long term care / health care facilities.
As a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining employee relations, ensuring the delivery of quality care and services, and achieving business development goals; Possess the financial know-how to prepare and maintain annual budgets, and work with health insurance companies and patients to optimize quality and cost efficient operations at the facility. The Nursing Home Administrator will also be sure the facility is a safe, clean, comfortable and an appealing environment for residents, patients, visitors and staff, in accordance with health care company guidelines.
- Ideal candidate must be a skilled communicator, director and motivator.
- Able to organize and prioritize many tasks effectively.
- 5+ years of experience as a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
- Must have stable work history and the dedication and commitment to lead our healthcare team.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain positive employee and community relationships.
- Knowledge of reimbursement regulations and nursing practices and procedures.
- Ability to follow all applicable policies and procedures as well as current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care facilities.
- Able to react to emergency situations appropriately when required.
- Strong leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Proven history of working cooperatively and harmoniously with residents, residents’ families/representatives, facility staff, physicians, consultants, etc.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Indeed - 16 months ago
Gaslite Villa offers a full continuum of care, from independent living to temporary respite care, to long-term skilled nursing, to hospice...