Gate Safe Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Read before you apply
Security Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 9, 2017
Their turnover rate is horrible and for obvious reasons:
Working in a freezer with no proper equipment or fair warning.
Low pay despite years of experience.
Unprofessional is an understatement My advice isd to keep looking elsewhere because even if you settle for them they will hire and fire people left and right. Many people have quit the job after they see how bad it is for themselves.
Pros
Free lunch
Worst job ever!
securoty coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, gaSeptember 16, 2015
Dont take or apply for this position! You will regret it. When you first come in the door they treat you okay b/c you're new. Then after your 90 your screwed. They work you to death the managers dont care about theyre workers. Theyre crookeed. And this is coming from someone who does there job I come in on time and I do what Im suppose to do. They dont care if you have to pick up your kids or not overtime is overtime. And the pay is so wrong. You start off at 8.28, Then you go up 10 more cent at 90 days then after a year you go up to 9.19. Also we just fpund ou we are suppose to get 9.29 As the last pay. They were trying to get over so they had to back pay all the people that have been here for years. And the managers look down on you like your scum under there shoe. The kitchen is nasty and the carts stink. Im suprised this building is still open. The workers act like high schoolers not adults! They worry about who going with who and who sleeping with whoever. Just a bunch of drama. If I could give them 0 stars I would. And dont think anyones going to have your back. When it comes down to saving there butts they will. No matter what. Oh and the cafeteria food. Hot meala my butt. Dog food. Once a month something may be edible.
Pros
Cons
everything
a secure enviroment to work
Lead Security Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 19, 2015
aircraft catering security, inspects all the items provided from the catered to various airlines. the most enjoyable is to know that people are arriving to their destinations safe.
Far from a career
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles- LAXJanuary 8, 2015
Gate Safe is an "ok" company but there's a lot of mismanaging that goes on their. Overall, the employees are great but also under appreciated by management.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Management, and The Environment
Just a job
Security Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 8, 2014
Experience. Fast environment. Different duties. Good to learn and proof your self under pressure.
Pros
Experience
Cons
No cons
Fast paced and constant security
Security Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 31, 2012
Great company to work for and always room to advance your career.