Our agency is exploding with growth and seeking an Account Supervisor star to join our award winning team. The assigned accounts will involve fully integrated marketing initiatives including television, radio, outdoor, digital, promotions/collateral, pr and social media. This is a fantastic opportunity for long-term growth with our company.
The successful candidate will:
- Serve in a client facing leadership role in the execution of client initiatives.
- Consult with our creative, media, digital, and public relations departments in facilitating agency assignments – ensuring client objectives are clearly understood, and deadlines met
- Build and maintain positive client relationships through proactively providing business building ideas to drive results.
- Manage and mentor account executive(s) in the facilitation of account activity
- Develop and maintain budgets for assigned accounts
- Become an expert in our client’s category and maintain industry knowledge
- Keep client apprised of competitive threats, category trends, and opportunities.
- Take an proactive role in growing the client’s business, generating new strategies and anticipating communication needs.
- Write and deliver clear and concise creative briefs
- Fully responsible and accountable for tracking and maintaining fiscal and internal budgets
Qualifications include (but are not limited to)
- BS or BA degree in marketing, communications or related field.
- Minimum 5-7 years of advertising agency experience
- Strategic and innovative thinker, and idea generator
- Very strong organizational and account handling skills, with the understanding that full accountability is demanded by the client and agency’s senior management
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A strong work ethic with the self-motivation needed to exceed expectations
- Willingness to step out of assigned role to assist other team members
- The desire to thrive and excel in a very aggressive, evolving agency culture that is fast paced, passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- The drive and ability to work on multiple assignments under deadline pressures, while producing quality results that meet our client's marketing and communications objectives.
- Demonstrated strategic thinker with proven ability to lead business.
All applications will be held in strict confidence. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. For more information on our firm, please visit: www.gatesmandave.com or find us on Facebook.
Located in the progressive South Side Works, Gatesman+Dave is one of Pittsburgh’s fastest growing, fully integrated marketing communications agencies with expertise in advertising, public relations, social media, digital, and media planning and buying.
In 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013, our agency has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Western Pennsylvania as voted by our own employees in a blind survey with over a 95% job satisfaction rate. With 80 associates and thriving, Gatesman+Dave was named for the sixth year in a row, as one of the Fastest Growing Companies in Western Pennsylvania. Most recently Gatesman+Dave was named to the Inc. 5000 list, distinguished as one of the Fastest Growing Private Companies in the nation.
Located in the progressive South Side Works, Gatesman+Dave is one of Pittsburgh’s fastest growing, fully integrated marketing...