*Summary*: This position’s responsibilities include the setup and operation of hydraulic transfer presses to produce high quality molded silicone components.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following*. Other duties may be assigned:
- Setup and operate hydraulic presses used in Silicone molding processes
- Preparation of inserts to be molded.
- Make a determination of whether a product is acceptable or not.
- Mark or discard items with defects such as peeling, short fill, or contamination.
- Troubleshoot production problems and provide possible solutions, prior to contacting
engineering and quality departments.
- Continually analyze process to improve quality and productivity.
- Ability to read component drawings and other work instructions
- Recording actual material used, silicone lot information, and production statistics
- Performs equipment’s basic Preventive Maintenance activities.
- Trim excess material or cut threads off finished products, such as cutting loose ends of
silicone off a manufactured handle.
- Paint specified logos and/or names on parts as per customer specifications.
- Anticipation and actions related to tooling/fixture requirement (Core Pins)
- Cross functional interaction with Quality, Engineering etc.
- Regular attendance at work is required.
- Other duties as required
This is a second shift position. Monday-Thursday 4:30 pm - 3:00 am.
*Education and/or Experience*: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Gauthier Biomedical offers a competitive wage and benefit package which includes: medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k) program, on-site fitness center, clean, temperature controlled environment and more!
Visit www. gauthierbiomedical.com to learn more about this position!