Job Function: Ability to lead a small to mid-size software development team, conduct full range of software engineering tasks including architectural analysis, database design, User Interface design, coding, testing, and documentation for and advanced desktop and mobile medical practice management system.
Location: Washington DC; New York, NY; or the Middle East; The job can be accomplished virtually.
Compensation: Market competitive salary with a performance based bonus.
As Senior Developer you will be the leader of an effort to change Healthcare IT. As such you will need to:
- Develop an advanced integration of EMR, Scheduling, billing, and telemedicine and more for complete patient, Doctor Patient office and virtual visits.
- Create software design documents for implementation by self or others
- Estimate work efforts and perform to those estimations
- Implement software designs and perform unit testing
- Provide technical assistance to other developers, as needed
- Work cooperatively in a team environment, openly sharing ideas and accepting improvement feedback
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with internal team members and external client
- 7-10 years experience of software development of systems and applications in Healthcare IT, EMR, Billing with a bonus if Telemedicine is anywhere in your resume.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Computer Engineering preferred
- A passion for coding and creating enterprise systems with multiple coding disciplines and an aptitude for lifelong learning
- Ability to work independently
- Must be able to learn quickly and adapt to changing work demands
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Ability to handle a dynamic work environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Desire to grow skills and take on more complex/critical tasks