GC Services Employee Reviews

Found 1,649 reviews matching the search
Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLMarch 21, 2017
The hardest part of the job is making the customers happy on the other end of the phone line. Management is very helpful when you need assistance with your job duties.
Pros
Good lunches
Cons
Dealing with unhappy customers
An exciting place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Huntington, WVMarch 20, 2017
It is an exciting place to work, answering incoming calls from clients who have problems with their cell phones and excepting payments over the phone.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
no incentives
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Huntington, WV 25705March 16, 2017
great place to work just too long a drive for me management was excellent and work moral was very acceptable people worked with were very helpful and kind
fun work enviroment
Call Center Collection Representative (Former Employee) –  Copperas Cove, TX 76522March 16, 2017
A typical work day was fun , interacting with people on the phone about different retail business, your learn a lot about patience, and customer service
Pros
The pay
Cons
rotating shifts
quiet enviroment
Court Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Irwindale, CAMarch 16, 2017
Management was pleasant to work with. Co-workers were ready to help out when needed. The office was quiet no distractions. Everyone was easy to work and get along with.
words words
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Huntington, WVMarch 16, 2017
words and stuff and other words and other stuff i dont really have a review for this place i was barely there. had to leave due to a family emergency.
It's a job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZMarch 16, 2017
Not the best place. Don't get paid enough for the amount of work you do . Mandatory overtime all the time. High turnover rate . Management is nice . Easy to get hired
Team Building and Family Oriented
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Cove, TXMarch 15, 2017
Very Fun and Professional Job with tons of Team building Exercises . Too maintain professionalism throughout calls and being monitored ensured timely and proficient service to each client
Pros
Team Building
Customer Finance Department
Customer Finance Representative (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMarch 14, 2017
The first year and a half at GC Services was really great and I liked my job and the people on my team that I worked with including management and leads on the finance department, but after a change in management, it became a very sloppy and unprofessional employer to work for.
It pays the bills
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Huntington, WVMarch 14, 2017
Not a fan of working here. The job itself is not very difficult but the management makes the job worse. There are some great floor managers there that actually care about you. But for the most part you are just a number.
It's a great work place you can enjoy what your doing and get the job done also have fun.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Huntington, WVMarch 14, 2017
I enjoyed working there and would work there again if opportunity came available to me again. The management team there was a really decent crew when I worked there down to earth but also made you get what needed done completed as well.
Account Representative (Current Employee) –  FloridaMarch 14, 2017
It's giving me the experience I need to pursue other endeavors. I do not view this as a lifetime career, I will very family oriented atmosphere. I wouldn't trade my experience
Pros
80 hous guaranteed
Cons
Short breaks
Collection Agency
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 13, 2017
This was a tremendous learning experience as I learned a lot about the laws regarding legally collecting funds from people. There was a tremendous satisfaction in helping people resolve their debt issues through payments or lump sum settlements.
Pros
Helping debtors
Cons
Rude behavior at times
Great call center
Apple Sales Support (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZMarch 11, 2017
The culture of this place is very joyful. Management is very helping and always wants you to do your best. Up to date computers nothing really broke working there. Apple sales was honestly the best about GC
Great place to work for many years
Telephone Operator/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMarch 10, 2017
I learned a lot of customer service skills here. I practiced conflict/resolution in placing local, long distance calls along with using pre-paid calling cards and any issues with them. I was also able to learn and fill different positions because of my willingness to learn and progress with the company.
Pros
Great pay, good benefits, great co-workers and management
Cons
my job was taken overseas
Great co- workers and Management
Fraud Prevention Agent (Former Employee) –  Weldon Springs, MOMarch 8, 2017
I loved working for GC services. It was an overall great environment to work with and I loved the coworkers. You always had someone to help you when there was a problem that you could not fix. They offered great benefits and had a really good reputation overall. On the down side, you had no opportunities for overtime, and the hours were not flexible.
Great contactoring job, not stable enough
Fraud Prevention Agent (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 8, 2017
I loved this company, the only thing is that it wasn't stable enough for me. Management was great and the pay was excellent. The jobs they send you on were great.
Nice friendly palce to work
Call Representative (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMarch 7, 2017
The training they give you is amazing and so help for. The people that work there is nice and friendly. I liked working there cause I got to talk to customers.
Pros
I got to work with people
Cons
Not enough pay
Productive and fun workplace with great coworkers
Collections Agent (Former Employee) –  Copperas Cove ,TXMarch 7, 2017
Productive and fun workplace with great coworkers

Great place for staring at woth Great bosses& supervisor.
Pros
Training, payments etc
Cons
Short breaks
If you just need a job here is the place
Account Supervisor (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMarch 7, 2017
This job pays the bills but no matter how the people in management try to spin it, this is not a family type environment and they are not looking out for your best interest but themselves. No room for advancement no matter how over qualified you are to the next person. If you make a name for yourself no matter how great of an employee you are since these projects are small groups, if someone doesn't like you in management its like high school all over again and you will never move up into management.
Pros
Attendance Point System
Cons
Mamagement, Pay, How tenier employees are treated

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GC Services. Our community is ready to answer.