Account Representative/Manager in Training
Primary responsibilities are ensuring a safe and pleasant environment to work in. Enforce positive encouragement throughout the call center floor to increase production and to motivate individuals to perform at their best. Was a member of the committee that developed and created events to support charity foundations. Managed a team of 10 account representatives and delivered weekly reports, tracked performance, handled call reviews, file reviews, monthly performance reviews, and daily performance reports. Coached agents on performance and handled all disciplinary actions including verbal coaching, written coaching and separations of employment. A customer focused individual with 6 years of experience working in a fast pace call center environment dealing with a diverse client base. Have extensive knowledge of call center metrics, operations and workforce management.
• Managed day to day operations of a government contracted call center, handling collections of federally insured debt.
• Build performance tracking reports, spread sheets, flyers, training materials.
• Track employee’s performance throughout the day, knowledge of CMS, AVAYA.
• Encourage agents to perform their best, coach and train agents to help better their performance.
• Review files for proper documentation, ensure that all agents are following company policy and abiding by FDCPA, CFPB.
• Review and monitor agents calls to ensure they are following policies and assisting clients to the best of their ability, and ensuring they are providing the best customer support.
• Develop and deliver a monthly performance evaluation to each employee.