GC Services

GC Services Employee Reviews

Sociable work flow
Agent/Customer Service (Current Employee), Huntington, WVJune 4, 2015
Go in, clock in, sit down, log in and talk to people for 10 hours. Management is floating around, coaches are there to help you when you need it. Great learning experience.
Fast paced and rewarding
Unit Manager/Compliance Officer (Former Employee), Copperas Cove, TXJune 4, 2015
Pros: Overall relaxed and competitive atmosphere
Cons: pay scales
Your average day is fast paced in which you have an opportunity to work closely with both your employees and co-workers but your customer as well. The most difficult part of the job is time management and peer communication. The most rewarding part of the job is when you have the employee who is struggling and you finally make that breakthrough with them and they realize they can do their job better than they thought.
Enjoyed my time there
Collections Representative (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNJune 3, 2015
The team I worked with was the best. I was really disappointed to know there were no open positions now that I am ready to return to the work force.
The Carrot and The Club
Account Representative (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 3, 2015
Pros: Lunch and Breaks
Cons: Literally everything else
High risk, little reward environment, constantly on edge because you don't know if you're getting fired tomorrow, or if their doors will even be open. Highest turnover rate I've ever seen with a company.
fun work place with a lot of free give aways
Account Manager (Former Employee), Copperas Cove, TXJune 3, 2015
Typical day would be high volume very busy. I have learned how to be customer service oriented and how to treat different types of customers in a professional manner. Co-workers are great team players. The hardest part would be scheduling wasn't very open on sick days and time off. I really enjoyed the promoting opportunities
Fun workplace
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLJune 1, 2015
Pros: you can get incentives
Cons: pay is not good
it is a typical day at a call center but on Mondays were very busy but over all it is a good start up job to be at . you also have some great co works nothing was hard about working there it was pretty easy
VERY PRODUCTIVE
COLLECTIONS DEPARTMENT/DATA ENTRY (Former Employee), El Paso, TXMay 29, 2015
VERY PRODUCTIVE, WORKED WITH A LOT OF EXPERIENCED PEOPLE , MANAGERS WERE VERY HELPFUL, THE HARDEST PART OF JOB WAS SWITCHING SHIFTS EVERY SO OFTEN
Fun place to work
Phone Operator (Former Employee), El Paso, TXMay 29, 2015
Flexible work schedule availability. The internal hiring opportunities. Company has great benefits. Work environment is very professional.
a typical day at work
account rep (Former Employee), miramar, caMay 28, 2015
Pros: 3 breaks
Cons: scheduled breaks
High stressed volume. Must always be compliant yet have customer service intentions. The people i worked with is what made the job enjoyable.
Great Job but Poor Management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Apple Online Store RepresentativeMay 27, 2015
Pros: Customers Service Experience, Fun to speak with customer, A lot of free time
Cons: Management handling situations
A typical day consisted of speaking with customers over the phone, while i assisted them with Online Apple Store issues.
I helped customers with shipping & Delivery issues, Payment Problems, and General questions about the Online apple store
Management could handle when situations arise better but the job itself was a great experience.
Customer Service
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNMay 27, 2015
Pros: pay time
Cons: long hours
A typical day was being on the phone for 8 hours.
I did not learn much.
Some management was okay, some where not.
Loved my co-workers.
Hardest part of the job was dealing with unruly customers.
I did not enjoy that job at all
Easy to get, easy to keep, as long as you become a perfect robot
Account Representative (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLMay 26, 2015
Pros: learned many skills, coworkers.
Cons: everything else. inadequte pay for the job.
This place was somewhat enjoyable while it lasted, only thing that kept me there this long was my coworkers, they expect you to become a robot that always follows orders, they will not work with you on you schedule, the Assistant Manager is a glorified pincushion. they taught me skills that will go with me wherever I go and I'm grateful for that however this job is a never ending cycle that will burn you out should you let it. work life balance is nonexistent don't expect to have a life outside of working here.
Collections
Account Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 25, 2015
Pros: Free lunch/bonus incentive
Cons: expensive insurance benefits
Bilingual collections was quite the challenge at first; however, I exerted every effort to enhance my social skills with multiple clients attempting to fix their credit or make arrangements to pay their debt. Unforeseen circumstances can come to surface, and I had to be prepared for the unexpected with this industry. I enjoyed touching base and building rapport with fellow consumers to regain their trust in the collection industry.
Answering phones
Team Leader (Former Employee), Huntington, WVMay 20, 2015
Typical day is dealing with customers on the phone and making sure you hit every talk quote so you get 100 when you are being listened to. Working with the co-workers is sometimes hard because people don't always do there job.
Customer Service Rep.
Customer Financial Services Representative (Current Employee), Weldon Springs, MOMay 18, 2015
Gc Services is great company to work for despite the salary management rules overall and they are very understandable. Gc Services is a company under Verizon Wireless where we handled calls for out of state customers assisting with payment arrangements, payment transferals, payment reversals, refunds, and trying our best to satisfy the customer to make sure we maintain our contracts with each consumer.
Talking to Customers all
Accounts rep/Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Houston TXMay 17, 2015
Pros: breaks
Cons: environment
A typical work day with Gc Services is coming in at 7am and ready to start taking to customers to assist their accounts, the type of conversations depend on whatever type of customer we are speaking with
great place
Account Representative (Former Employee), Tucson, AZMay 16, 2015
enjoy making new friends. understanding the reason of the work place. look forward to go to work and see what new brings.
work environment
Telephone Operator (Former Employee), El Paso, TXMay 14, 2015
Pros: free sodas
Cons: healthcare cost
The work environment at this company was great, one day while working in the afternoon hours, it just started raining and I was watching the rain through the window it was just a nice experience to watch the rain from the inside of the building.
Productive and very professional
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), El Paso TexasMay 14, 2015
Pros: Hour Lunch
Working at X.M radio was amaxing, great experience. Guiding customers with their XM radio was pretty awesome. Customers who had just bought a brand new vehicle had 3 months free of xm radio. Customers were excited and I provided guidance on stations.
Normal day at work
Account Representative (Former Employee), Mesa, AZMay 13, 2015
Pros: Hour lunches on Sunday's
Cons: Break schedule changed everyday
Start off by clocking in & getting on the phones right away. I learned that some people can be a bit upset when they become a little late on a payment then take it out on the company. I worked with nice positive energy co-workers, we all worked together. The hardest part of the job was calming a angry customer down. What I enjoyed most was the break room , it was calm relaxing & had comfortable couches.

About GC Services

GC Services is one of the largest business process outsourcing providers with nearly 9,000 employees in over 30 call center locations – Read more

GC Services Salaries