GC Services

GC Services Employee Reviews

collections
Acct Rep (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 5, 2015
We called customers about delinquent account. We also skip traced acccounts. I hear the laws about debt collecting. The hardest part about the job was getting people to pay.
Clock work
Account Representative/Collector (Former Employee), Copperas Cove, TXAugust 4, 2015
From what i remember the job itself was not very difficult. There were a number of us to many for one person to remember all. We clocked in did what we had to then went home. The hours were not ideal for me at the time so i decided to look elsewhere and ended up going to school full time
Fun work environment
Full time agent (Current Employee), mesaJuly 30, 2015
Apple. everyone Loves apple who does. not. we play games. we are on the phones . customer service for customer's. we represent Engagement Empathy and Excitement in the company.
horrible place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), El Paso, TXJuly 29, 2015
horrible company over all there turn over rates with projects is high and they don't grantee a position once your project is closed and expect you to take a ridiculous pay cut too
US DEPT OF ED/ COLLECTION CALLS
COLLECTION SPECIALIST ON BEHALF DEPT OF EDUCATION (Former Employee), BROADWAYJuly 28, 2015
ENJOYED THE EXPERIENCE/GREAT MANAGERS TO WORK WITH. THIS COMANY PROVIDED GREAT TRAING FOR A MONTH TO ENSURE THAT EMPLOYEES UNDERSTOOD POLICY AND REGS. COMPANY ALSO, WANTED TO ENSURE THAT EVEYONE COULD NOTATE IN THE SYSTEM AND NAVIGATE ACCORDINGLY.
gc services
Customer Finance Representative (Former Employee), El Paso, TXJuly 28, 2015
company hardly any employees and the ones that were there had to cut there lunches and breaks in order to handle the call volume as per mngmnt I disliked it very much considering pay was min wage
Interesting job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAJuly 28, 2015
Not much I can say about this company..It was a very long time ago and I was just a Long Distance Operator for this company. I do remember working with the customers being the highlight of this job.
Great enivorment and nice co-workers
Telemarketer (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJuly 28, 2015
Pros: Hour lunch break
Cons: Very Cold work space
This was the best job i've every had . My Co- workers were very friendly and fun to be around which made the job more comfortable. The most enjoyable part of my job was actually answer calls the customer were the highlight of my day.
fun and fast paced
core represtative (Former Employee), lakeland, flJuly 27, 2015
Pros: contest every month
Cons: short breaks
GC Services is a great company to work for. They always have contest every month to where employees can walk out with extra cash in their pockets. It is a very fast paced environment. one of the best companies I ever worked for.
excellent place to work with great benefits
fraud analyst (Former Employee), ofallon, MOJuly 26, 2015
Pros: andvancement opportunities/ and overtime
Cons: short breaks
a typical day at work consisted of taking at least 50 incoming calls a day, some customers were nice others were angry or frustrated because of the time they spent on hold.i learned how to detect fraudulent accounts and fraudulent activities done on an acct based off the programs they taught us how to use, most co-workers were nice and would help you if u were skeptical about information given too you. the hardest part of the job was when a person knew all the info about the person they are trying to open a fraud account with so u would have to find other means to prove them to be the person name they are using.the most enjoyable part of the job is when u stop a ring of fraud accounts that are already opened up si that the person credit isnt messed up
Productive and fun environement
Customer Service Representative -Customer Care (Former Employee), Copperas CoveJuly 24, 2015
Pros: Free lunches
Cons: Management
Assisted customers with 100% customer service. Won prizes for great performance. Competed with other agents to meet client guidelines.
Fast paced fun environment
CUSTOMER FINANCE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Mesa, AZJuly 23, 2015
A typical day at work included answering phone calls for customers, taking payments and deescalating problems. I learned how to manage others. My management team were great role models. The hardest part was not being able to solve a customers complaint. The most enjoyable part was being helpful to customers.
Fun workplace/ Management is Ok
Bill Collector (Former Employee), knoxville tnJuly 22, 2015
Fun workplace , training was not good . Management wasnt the best but they were ok. Just felt like they weren't professional as far as the hiring process .
Umm
Customer Service (Current Employee), Lakeland, FLJuly 21, 2015
GC Services is an okay job most of the employees are good to work with, management is not the best but its okay. I don't have much to say i just started not to long ago so.
Parent company
Account Representative (Former Employee), Copperas Cove TXJuly 20, 2015
The Parent Company, Capitol One was very good. Unfortunately the on site managers were very abrupt and not very forth coming
No advancement AT ALL
Telephone Sales Representative (Current Employee), Weldon Springs, MOJuly 17, 2015
routine job. easy to know work but its hard to move up when you know the job so well and also doing better than some of the managers. its very favorable at the work. cust complain always and as many as they lose they get the same amount of cust/workers everyday.
it was ok
COLLECTIONS REP (Former Employee), knoxville,tnJuly 16, 2015
this company would be better to work for if they paid the right amount for their sales people. I think that u should make more then what they pay per hour as well as their sales.
Very stable company and enjoyed working there
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 16, 2015
I was very busy from the time I got to work until I went home which I enjoyed. I would learn something new every day. My co-workers where very nice, and we all enjoy each others company. We were all very dedicated to the company.
Productive and fun workplace due to management
Credit Verification Representative (CORe) (Current Employee), Lakeland, FLJuly 15, 2015
Pros: flexible schedules, paid lunches
Cons: vacation time only given once a year
The most enjoyable part of work is the atmosphere the management creates so that the workplace is enjoyable. The managers always have a positive attitude that makes the day go by faster.
Productive and Fun, Ping pong table, Tv room.
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), El Paso, TXJuly 15, 2015
I really enjoyed being employed there, I was able to meet many good friends at this location, I was able to gain much experience of how a Customer Agent should be at all times while on the clock. I learned that at the end of the day i am the same as the customers, just another client doing what he has to do to better himself.
Headquarters