GC Services Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,387 reviews matching the search
inbound call center
collections agent (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 22, 2016
take inbound call. try an retain customers from closing there accounts with variety of tactics an promotions. also provide customer service to existing customers.
Pros
good hours
Cons
heavy call flow
No opportunity for advancement and disorganized management.
Acquisitions Agent (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXOctober 1, 2015
This Job claimed to pay minimum wage plus commission and commission checks were supposed to be monthly. In the time I spent working there I received one commission check and management would send us emails telling us that we wouldn't receive them because payroll went on vacation and forgot to sign off on the checks. I was also pregnant when I worked at this job and I would take extra bathroom breaks or get up to walk around, or use another chair to elevate my feet and I would get sent to human resources all the time. I had to get a doctors authorization for everything I was doing. This was by far the worst call center I have worked for.
Pros
Long Lunches.
Cons
Incorrect Pay
Did inbound calls & I loved it
Call Representative (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJune 11, 2016
As a call representative I listened & responded to customers’ needs & concerns. Provided information about products & services. Took orders, determined charges, & oversee billing or payments. Reviewed or make changes to customer accounts. Handled returns or complaints. Recorded details of customer contacts & actions taken. Researched answers or solutions as needed. Referred customers to supervisors, managers, or others who can help.​
Pros
I gained clerical skills
Cons
Breaks & Lunch is small
Great Incentives
Fraud Analyst (Former Employee) –  MOMarch 24, 2016
The Job itself in my department was fun. It wasn't stressful but could become tedious at times. The managers were helpful but the pay was not great .
Pros
Incentives
Cons
salary
Wonderful team to work with
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZFebruary 14, 2016
Management in BMW financial department were wonderful to work for. The team kept the day enjoyable. Not much room to grow but overall a decent place to work.
Productive and is employed with a great team of hard working and decated management team
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Copperas Cove, TXFebruary 9, 2016
I enjoyed being a part of the GC Family, I have learned many things that I am certain to use in my future career. It was a pleasure working with the company..
Workplace
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Lakeland,FlMarch 30, 2016
The management treated us like we was children. and then I like working there and I got along with everybody there when I worked there
Too high of a turn over rate.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXApril 19, 2016
No job security and unrealistic quotas. The company needs to defend their employees by allowing them to drop angry, belligerent callers who threaten and cuss at employees. Too much mandatory overtime.I enjoyed my co-workers. I learned that working in a call center is very hard work for the minimum amount of pay. The company did give a lot of incentives and prizes for sales.
Pros
Company worked with my schedule due to being a family caregiver
Cons
Bad for blood pressure
Fun
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  17 concord st.March 26, 2016
The work was fun being able to assist customers, management was poor, and limited to using bathrooms which is not good when your sick.
Pros
Co Workers
Cons
Pay
Privately Owned
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 4, 2016
Management is pretty good. Diversified age group throughout the company. Women appeared to be paid less than men on the same level - typical male-run private company. Mistakes are made, but company seems to recover pretty quickly when made. High employee turnover rate for collectors and low-level employees. Mid-management and executives remain forever.
Pros
Nice co-workers; interesting work for the most part
Cons
Very few opportunities for advancement
not bad
Associate (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MINovember 1, 2015
not a bad place of employment very time consuming,point system is a negative though.you have to be excellent for a raise.ok based on which manager you get
fun place to work, easy pace to work under.
Customer reations agent (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 21, 2016
great place to learn many skills that can be applied in every day life. obtain support from peers and members of management. good friendships can begin here.
Predictable
Capitol One Representative (Former Employee) –  Copperas Cove, TXJuly 6, 2015
You'd guess it. Pretty much how its seen. Work hard, harder, hardest, and you can still have the worst day ever. Thats all on the customers though. You cant have a set scheudle do to the high turn over rate, but if you can stick it, usuallly you'll have an okay check and benefits are really only for management, so thats not fun.
GC services was a fun work ervironment with friendly staff and co workers
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Copperas Cove, TXMarch 23, 2016
My overall review on GC services is a great company to work and to be apart of. My typical day at GC Services insist of coming to work on time, logging into all systems, and access customers accounts and provide customers with information. I had the opportunity to learn Toyota/Lexus database to provide great customer service experience.
Pros
Food available, extended lunches, and incentatives
Cons
changing rules/procedures
Good Short Term Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Copperas Cove, TXJune 16, 2015
This was a good job for me in high school and right after. Not a great career choice, however, and turnover is high.
I moved up from taking calls to helping employees in assist queue to handling cases that were escalated to upper management. Fun people to work with. Raises are terrible and management just goes through the motions. No real caring involved.
Difficult
Customer Support Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Copperas Cove, TXJune 2, 2016
Although GC Services offers many benefits, this job is high stress and the management are not known for being reasonable with work schedules. What I mean by this is: they make a schedule and change it the day before you have to work and then you are held accountable. If you are on the banking job then you get cussed at all day. The best part of this job however is the benefits.
Benefits
Cons
Very high stress
Productive and fast paced work environment
Bilingual Financial Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLMay 9, 2016
Typically, I was on the phone throughout the duration of my 8 hour workday. Mostly, I had inbound calls, with a few outbound calls throughout the day. Collections was my main focus, and did all I could to exceed the expected collections goal while still exemplifying great customer service.
Pros
Paid Lunch break
Cons
No room for growth within company.
Mercedes project
Phone Operator (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXApril 21, 2016
MB management was very belittling and talks down.
Overturn out as well people don't last due to bad head management
Manager were really good
Made you feel uncomfortable wasn't able to enjoy a simple conversation when calls level was down.
It felt like a prison ..everything and anything was monitored and gave warning out like candy
Pay wasn't enough to stay !! !
Pros
Schedule
Cons
Management, pay and cant request days off
If I could not give stars I would
Collections Agent (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 23, 2016
The management is terrible, a lot of favoritism. They harass you if you don't meet your budget, even if you are doing your daily duties but can't help the fact people ignore collection calls. My grandfather passed away and I missed two days, they called me and said we don't care when will you be back to make us money. How heartless of a company. They don't care about you as a person at all.
boring workplace
Call Representative (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJune 6, 2016
*typical day at work- pretty laid back, came and sat down at a desk logged on to the computer and took calls
*what you learned- nothing honestly its a pretty simple job
*management- sucked
*your co-workers- for the most part the coworkers were cool
*the hardest part of the job- depends on what shift your on
*the most enjoyable part of the day- getting to leave
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
management