GC Services Employer Reviews

fast paced fun environment
Fraud protection agent (Former Employee), Weldon Springs, MOSeptember 15, 2014
great job for advancement. I learned a lot about myself and how to deal with certain people.
GC Services
Credit Verification Specialist (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLSeptember 14, 2014
I did credit verification for new customers coming in, collected on final bills, advised customers to fax in legal documents if needed, spoke with other representatives to come up with a solution to fit the customer.
Strict Call Center Environment
Finacial Service Representative (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLSeptember 13, 2014
I will always refer back to this employer because this is where I received my start in my preferred job field of choice, However, I would have to rank GC Services as my least liked employer. The management was very strict which made it an unpleasant work place which showed in my peers work performance. I am a loyal employee in which I devoted 3 very – more... productive years and when the opportunity arise I unfortunately had to part ways. – less
I loved being able to solve most issues customers were having with their bank accounts.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Copperas Cove, TXSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: lots of companyy activities to build moral.
Cons: not enough promotions.
This was a good company to work for. I was able to answer questions customers had about their accounts, process loans, and this helped me to better manage my own money.
Great Place to work
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Copperas Cove, TXSeptember 10, 2014
Environment is great, great people, great hours. If you want to move up in management they give you opportunities to do so.
co employees were great to work with
CUSTOMER SERVICE FINANCIAL SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: centraly located
Cons: does not care about the employee at all as i was told they are a dime a dozen
Company has highest turn over in surrounding area. After 10 years as a dedicated employee, I was forced to resign due to back surgery and the time it took for rehabilitation . I was told that I exhausted all of my FMLA.
Productive job environment and good care.
Collector and Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Copperas Cove, TXSeptember 6, 2014
Love to be in Family and learn every detail that i need to be a cash register. No other better place to go and by the grocery.
Needs managers that assist in development of its employees
Pros: good people
Cons: management needs to have focus on employees
was not a bad place to work, good people great place for college students
Former employee (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: convenient/decent schedule
Good entry level job. Call center environment. For younger and driven people.
Account Representative
Account Representative (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 3, 2014
Resolved delinquent accounts and negotiate with customers under difficult circumstances.
Maintained monthly and quarterly and budgets.
Recognized as top collector six months out of the year.
Interesting job with good benefits
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Weldon Spring. MOSeptember 2, 2014
A typical day at work was easy if management wasn't harrassing you about something. I learned how to provide tech support to customers, handle problems in a timely manner while still displaying good customer service, and I learned that the customer's satisfaction is always the most important. Management was very unorganized and unprofessional. My co-workers – more... were some of the greatest people I'd ever met. The hardest part of the job was keeping all of the customers happy. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know my fellow co-workers. – less
Review
Account Collections (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLSeptember 1, 2014
Took inbound calls for Verizon to take payments for Verizon bills
Good entry level work experience
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Copperas Cove, TXSeptember 1, 2014
GC provides good entry level work experience. The management is patient and takes their time explaining any questions.
N/A
Treasury Accounting (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 30, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Busy Day
Learned a lot on my own
High turn over rate (staff and management)
Co worker are good
keeping focus with training every few months
loved my job- loved what I was doing, not enough back up
NA
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee), Mesa, AZAugust 29, 2014
you will work very hard non stop with very little down time. many younger people work there so it can have a high school type of atmosphere at times.
Conartist
Customer Representative (Former Employee), Copperas Cove, TXAugust 29, 2014
Pros: none worth it in my opinion worst company i have ever worked for
Cons: everything
Half the supervisors will ride you and tell you to pull numbers that are impossible to hit on even a good call volume day. Will threaten to fire you every other day if you don't match their goal even though what they want is five times hire then the company standard. If you are sick and seriously injured like in my case (was in a very bad car wreck – more... and was in the icu) they still require you to call in every single day even if you can't, if you miss three days they fire you even if you come back with a doctors letter clearing you. If they don't fire you they will give you 9 wright ups to bring you just one away from termination. – less
Makein otherds happy
Supervisor (Former Employee), Copperas Cove, TXAugust 29, 2014
Pros: free lunch paid off days
Cons: work in the rain
Bulding things for others makeing them happy with what it is you build for them
Great Company to grow with
System Operator (Current Employee), Lansing, MIAugust 28, 2014
The hardest part of the job for me was being oncall, trying to balance work and home life. I had a family so this was hard with having a demanding job.
awesome!
CUSTOMER SERVICE - COLLECTIONS (Former Employee), lakeland, flAugust 20, 2014
The atmosphere at work was pretty awesome. I enjoyed who I worked with.
Poor pay and limited opportunities for advancement.
CFP (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLAugust 20, 2014
Pros: commission pay.
Cons: short time slot for breaks, faulty equipment and very poor pay.
At GC Services, a worker in the collections department can expect minimum pay plus commission for processing payments and relaying account info to customers. The call center job is NOT for the active and energetic go-getter and the pay isn't worth it.

About GC Services

GC Services is one of the largest business process outsourcing providers with nearly 9,000 employees in over 30 call center locations – Read more