GC Services

GC Services Employer Reviews

Great Place very close to the gym
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), El Paso, TexasNovember 3, 2014
Pros: ping pong, tv
Cons: no help with the calls
take calls from customers about fedex was very cool but I was never given the opportunity to go up.
GC Services Review
Credit and Collections Analyst (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLNovember 3, 2014
I learned that GC Services is just a place for people who are in the process of building a career or just getting out of school, or still in school. It is a place to build a career and take care of a family.
Nice place of employment
Student loan bill collecter (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLNovember 3, 2014
Great shift hours, learned a lot about student loans and also the highs and lows of being a collector. A lot of calls with rare telephone answers, so whoever answers you'd better make it count. Management was one of the positives there. Hardest part of being a collector is getting someone on the phone. The most enjoyable would have to be speaking to some great people sometimes on the phones and also co-workers.
n/a
Account Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 2, 2014
Great customers service skills and great management skills.
i just talked to customers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Copperas Cove, TXOctober 30, 2014
Pros: sometime they have games and activities and free desserts
Cons: short breaks
Was easy to do but had a lot of rude customers. i had a great time there overall. It was a good paying job and worth the work.
fun environment
Fraud Analyst (Current Employee), Hazelwood, MoOctober 29, 2014
Pros: heat in the back by grill area
Cons: fats commute to and from work
good place to work, fast paced, no drama, fantastic general manager
productive and focused workplace
Account Representative (Current Employee), Elgin, ILOctober 28, 2014
a typical day at work includes making phone call after phone call. I have learned a lot more about computer systems and how to communicate more with people. the management is great and very supportive and uplifting. my co-workers are friendly and makes me feel comfortable and are very helpful. the hardest part of the job I would have to say is trying to get people on the phone, the thing I enjoy the most is actually communicating with the customers.
Difficult environment
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Lansing, MIOctober 27, 2014
Pros: some good co-workers
Cons: stress and high turnover
I learned UNIX, testing of a web based payment system, and managing multiple databases. I also learned a lot of things that should not be done in application architecture and database management.
Good company
Account Representative/Collector (Former Employee), MOOctober 27, 2014
Good place to work, very friendly atomosphere
Excellent opportunities to move up
Fast paced, not enough room for improvement
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLOctober 27, 2014
It was a fun laid back atmosphere, however, not enough interaction between managers and the representatives. Not enough willingness to help out when it was needed
working a t GC Serv i called customers on over due accts, collected, and assisted with extensions if needed.
Assisting customers (Former Employee), houston TXOctober 26, 2014
Working at GC Services was a great experience. I worked with customers through out the day calling, collecting, and helping them. The best part about the job was working with my co-workers. They made every day a great day. The job could get a little difficult at times since there were always changes in the system that we worked with, but I manage to always work with it.
Very productive and fast paced
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLOctober 23, 2014
My work experienc at GC Services was great. The pay was good and work was guaranteed. Theres always room for growth as long as its something you want. Management acknowledges hard work and rewards their employees for meeting goals and driving numbers.
productive and fun place to work.
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Valley View, OHOctober 23, 2014
Pros: overtime was welcome and i work with some good people.
Cons: high turn over rate
I liked it, it was busy and energetic with a pleasant work environment.
fun and enjoyable workplace
Customer Financial Services Representative (Current Employee), Weldon Springs, MOOctober 22, 2014
At GC Services, I assisted clients daily via chat or via phone with payment arrangements, payment investigations, refunds, credits, simple bill breakdown, etc on live, closed and sold accounts, I learned to help keep the customers happy and to also complete the company missions to meet job requirements, At Gc Servies a chat was to be completed a minimum 7 minutes and a phone call 4 minutes. I always met quota. I enjoy working at Gc learning the new systems and cross training for via phones and via chat,
fast paced environment
Collector (Former Employee), Irwindale, CAOctober 22, 2014
Pros: bonuses and great employees
Cons: recognition and supervisors where not helpful
outbound and incoming collection calls. servicing 80-100 customers a day. Would setup customers on payment arrangements or sometimes accept settlements for debts. Large office many employees able to learn from one another. Hardest part of my job was convincing customers to pay off their debt and why it was important to do so.The most enjoyable part of my job was helping the customer improved their credit.
Average Place to Work
Account Representative (Former Employee), Huntington, WVOctober 20, 2014
Pros: scheduling
Cons: benefits
Not to bad of a place to work depending on what department you are working for.
poor work enviornment
Collections Specialist (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLOctober 20, 2014
no one knows what they are doing, everyone is lifeless and boring. no place for improvement. horrible place to work
fun place to work
fraud analyst (Former Employee), Weldon, CAOctober 17, 2014
the co-workers there were very friendly and helpful so were the supervisors. i learned alot about how to look and prevent fraud from happening on customers account, the hardest part of the job was when a customer or a person looking to commit fraud would constantly yell and swear at us for not letting them get service, and the best part was when we stopped fraud from happening and the customer called in to thank us for our hard work
wonderful work enviornment
Account Representative (Former Employee), Copperas Cove, TXOctober 15, 2014
I loved the fact that everyone worked as a team including the supervisors
productive place to work
Credit and Collections Specialist (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLOctober 14, 2014
Pros: atmoshpere, people, and pay
Cons: hours
the systems were very easy to understand and I loved having the experience with calls at training. I had to work the 4-12 shift which wasn't my choice, but I did what ever it took to do my job.

About GC Services

GC Services is one of the largest business process outsourcing providers with nearly 9,000 employees in over 30 call center locations – Read more