GC Services

GC Services Employer Reviews

G.C services is a collection agency for all courts in California.
Customer service Rep/Collectioins (Former Employee), Baldwin Park, CAApril 23, 2014
Pros: awesome cafeteria.
Cons: left on maternity leave and they filled my position.
I worked in the help desk and was the middle person between court reps and defendants. I would confirm amount paid or owed with court rep via phone or e-mail. Then e-mail information to collector to proceed with defendant to collect on amount owed. Would answer phones when needed. Fax daily reports and order office supplies as needed. I had to learn – more... STAR database system they use to keep record. – less
Ok Job
collection (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 23, 2014
ok company to work for but I would never go back bad managment
Account Representative
Account Representative (Former Employee), Copperas Cove, TXApril 22, 2014
Cons: short breaks, environment, management, call service
Call customers about credit card payments that are due.
I learned how to multitask and use proper phone etiquette.
My co-workers were all
The hardest part of the job was calling a customer who died and trying to collect money from them through their family members.
I didn't like the job much.
Above average place to work.
Account Representative (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNApril 21, 2014
Pros: great pay and hr was always available and helpful.
Cons: moved seating about every month.
This job was fun and I enjoyed the atmosphere. There were opportunities to earn more money through bonuses. I resigned due to my family moving out of state.
First timw working for a collection agency
Collections Representative (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNApril 19, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
Same as Revenue Recovery Corporation. There turnover rate is awful they can not keep good people. They false advertise stating pay rate is one thing, but when you get in there is lower than what it really is. They do not have enough seats to cover shifts, things on your desk are taken and the supervisors do not do anything about it. The facilities are – more... not clean including the women's bathroom. – less
Supervisor (Current Employee), Copperas Cove, TXApril 19, 2014
Pros: friendly co workers
Cons: rotatng sundays
We come in and get straight to working on the phones and communicating with our customers. I 'm always learning new ways to try to help customers and ways to better communicate with them from my manager, as well as more with Microsoft office.
did not have a great experance working here
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Mesa, AZApril 17, 2014
This company did not provide training to help employees grow. Only close friends of managers were promoted. No time off, employees had no input with the hours.
Gc Services
customer service representative (Former Employee), 1323 n lee trevino dr.April 17, 2014
Pros: potlucks with team members
Cons: not good pay for what you put into it.
A typical day at Gc, when you walk in you get good vibes, great coworkers, and everyone is working. While being at this company I learned a great deal of patients and how to be provide great customer service. The management there is good, they help their team members when need help. The hardest part of the job, I would say that it's just keeping calm – more... when talking to rude and upset customers. The best part of the job was how quickly you could move up. – less
Great and Fun Place To Work
Financial Services Representative (Current Employee), Huntington, WVApril 17, 2014
Pros: the work environment
I would either open or close the branch. I learned management skills and also learned more computer skills. The management was wonderful. My co-workers and I became more like family. The hardest part of the job was when I had to leave to start school.
Productive/Competitive
Account Representative (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 14, 2014
Pros: breaks, contests, bonuses
Working in a competitive environment can be frustrating at moments but overall everyday is another adventure. Achieving your monthly goals and also being able to help others at the same time can be rewarding in itself.
A work at your own pace job
Call Center Rep (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 10, 2014
Arrive to work by 8am and get off at 5pm. I sit at my desk make calls and also receive calls. I collected on defaulted student loans.
Ha.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Copperas Cove, TXApril 10, 2014
Pros: they make you lunch every now & then
Cons: too many to count.
Sitting in a desk for 10 hours days with 15 min breaks and 30 min lunches. The stuff they teach you in training will get you NO WHERE when you get on the floor. Its a waste, and its confusing. The job itself is okay, no lie. But the managers play favorites. GOD FORBID you have a child and something goes wrong. Or you're sick, because they don't care. – more... It's still an occurance that can lead to termination. I now see why call center jobs go so quickly. – less
Customer Service
Sales Support Agent (Former Employee), El Paso, TXApril 9, 2014
Pros: customer service experience
Interacted with customers via telephone and helped them with orders as well as other questions they may have had. Overall one of my favorite jobs to date.
good schedule
Collector (Former Employee), Saint Charles, MOApril 9, 2014
always willing to work with you and your schedule. good leadership and helpful co workers
fun work place
Inbound/Outbound Representative (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLApril 6, 2014
the people were nice and very helpful.i enjoyed solving the customers problems
Lots of overtime avaiable
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLApril 5, 2014
Pros: overtime
Cons: long days if working overtime
Training was informative, first day on the floor was difficult but could actually apply what training taught. Management will work with you if there is a scheduling issue. Almost always overtime available if you're willing to stay the extra hours.
high call volumes
Manger (Former Employee), Weldon Spring, MOApril 4, 2014
Pros: dealing with direct customer service
Cons: not enough hours
it was a good place of work and the pay was decent, the hours weren't as flexible and management was lacking a little bit.Besides that i enjoyed working there because i was able to assisted customer and i enjoy helping others.
Ok Job to Start with
Default Auto Loan Collections/Pod Leader (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 2, 2014
I was in College so this job fit perfectly. You come in, get your work done, go home. I didn't have any issues.
busy none-stop environment
Collections Representative (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNMarch 27, 2014
A typical day at work would be spent at my desk fulfilling job requirements such as handling calls in regards to car payment collections. Management provided good service. Co-workers are friendly and fun to work with to keep a fun fast paced environment. I learned the functions and systems required in Billing and collections. The job is not hard once – more... the training was complete. I also had options that would help customers that could not pay at that time. – less
Productive, Fun, Face Paced environment.
Collector (Current Employee), Elgin, ILMarch 26, 2014
A typical day at GC Services is logging into all systems & make at least 200 calls a day helping customers resolve their delinquent accounts..

About GC Services

GC Services is one of the largest business process outsourcing providers with nearly 9,000 employees in over 30 call center locations – Read more