GC Services

GC Services Employer Reviews

Gc Services
Account representative (Former Employee), Saint Charles, MOJuly 9, 2014
Being a representative showed me different techniques with answering the phone. When answering the calls always make sure you not on call for so long and make sure you understand the caller before moving to the next call. Make sure you have lots of confidence when answering the phone, towards anyone you speak with and having great customer services.
Not a Terrible place to work
MAC Expert (Current Employee), Mesa, AZJuly 8, 2014
Pros: fun people and laid back atmosphere
Cons: poor pay.
After being with the company for 2 years, id have to say i dont usually recommend friends or family to work here. impossible to get a raise, the work environment is pretty laid back and there is alot of cool people that work there. it reminded me of working in a jr high class room. management is poor. getting a promotion is not based on qualification – more... or work ethic, more so if you kiss up to the management team. still not a terrible place to work. – less
Don't Waste Your Time or Energy
assist customers (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNJuly 8, 2014
Cons: everything
Management were basically overpaid children. A MANAGER threw a foam basketball at my head. You can make up to 10.25 an hour IF you meet unrealistic goals for the month. So you get minimum wage because of the expectations. Co-Workers were friendly and they exaggerate to make you want to stay at the job.
Not a place for people with a family
Account Specialist (Former Employee), Copperas Cove, TXJuly 4, 2014
Pros: friendly managers
Cons: long hours
The hours are way too long for anyone with a family. The pay is horrible and there is no benefits.
Productive Cool Place To Work
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), HoustonJuly 3, 2014
Great place to work not like most companies they do give out raises and employment advancement
Fun and great environment
Account Specialist (Current Employee), Columbus,OhioJuly 2, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: budgets
Calling consumers about their defaulted loans. I learned how to be a great collector. The management is amazing. I love my co-workers and they are great. The hardest part of my job is trying to get people to pay on loan. The most enjoyable part of my job is being around the people.
gc was clean place to work
Call analyst (Former Employee), Weldon Spring, MOJuly 1, 2014
Pros: clean
Cons: pay hours managament
I did not like GC service. The management was very rude and seemed to not no more than what we knew. Also the pay was not adding up to the work they excpected.
productive workplace
account represative (Current Employee), lakeland flJune 30, 2014
the workplace was fine but the location of the workplace wasn't. It was very far away at the highest traffic time on the street for only eight dollars an hour.
CONTRACT WORK
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), HOUSTON,TXJune 28, 2014
Pros: breaks
Cons: no benefits
CONTRACT WORK FOR TOYOTA, ASSISTING CUSTOMERS WITH BRINGING THEIR ACCOUNT CURRENT
not good place,
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Mesa, AZJune 25, 2014
Pros: ................................... some of the people
Cons: pay, heathcare
its ok job, work is slow,mgr are bad.. the job can get broing, they favor people, and mgr dont help, pay is bad,,
Too many kids
Agent (Former Employee), Copperas Cove, TXJune 24, 2014
Because their a lot of kids working here it makes it very messy and always drama going on.
making outgoing calls
Collections Representative I (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJune 22, 2014
making calls to people based on student loans. Collecting debts and skip tracing and inputing customer info into the system
productive
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Lakeland, FLJune 19, 2014
Pros: breaks
Cons: cheap pay and no raises
An exciting and professional place, but no growth in the company. I learned punctuality patience and persistence.
productive, busy, fun for kids
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee), copperas cove txJune 19, 2014
Pros: free lunch, good parking, lots of work to be done
Cons: not fair treatment
This was an exciting job during high school but not for me once I graduated. If im advancing my education I also want to be advancing my career.
Nice environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Copperas Cove, TXJune 12, 2014
A lot can be learned from this company and the training is spectacular. A typical day at work depends on your confidence in yourself and how much you trust your teammates because they can be your best friend, and help you through everything.
Third party financial institution
Account Representative (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 10, 2014
From the time you clock in to the time you leave you're on the phone making calls.
fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), O'Fallon, MOJune 8, 2014
Pros: sit down
Cons: healthcare
answer phones loved it for Verizon i used computer skills and got trained in multi things
Productive place of employment
Customer Service Representative/Collections (Former Employee), Copperas Cove, TXJune 6, 2014
GC service was an good experience in customer service and collections.
It was an ok workplace.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLJune 3, 2014
Pros: overtime was availabe
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at wok was clocking in and being on the phone setting up arrangement on customer accounts that calls in.
Poor Management
account rep (Former Employee), copperas cove txJune 2, 2014
Pros: 80 hours every two weeks .
Cons: long hours, rude coustomers, rude employees, lay over rate
this was the worst job ive ever worked at . the managers there where unprofessional and un ethical . it was a company that had a dozen law suits due to harassment . working as a bill collector was very depressing and draining . GC had so many changes in the policy it was hard to keep up .all the job qualifies is a being able to pass a drug screening.

About GC Services

GC Services is one of the largest business process outsourcing providers with nearly 9,000 employees in over 30 call center locations – Read more