GC

GC Employer Reviews

Starter Job
Customer Financial Service Agent (Former Employee), Weldon Springs, MOMay 21, 2014
Pros: learning new skills
Cons: my salary paid for the gas (greater than 25 miles one way)
A typical day would consist of answering customers inquiries, such as balance due, payment arrangements, extensions, taking payment via credit card and electronic checking. Document customer inquiries utilizing the iCollect application. Access information through several systems: iCollect, Coffee Anywhere, Datashare. Assist other agents with obtaining – more... information as needed.

I have learned how to multi-task utilizing several systems/applications; and have enhanced my customer service skills.

I work well with my co-workers.

The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to successful assist the customer with their issue. – less
Advancement Potential
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Amherst, NYMay 17, 2014
Pros: nice people to work with
Cons: distance
Started there as a typist and moved on to other duties. Receivables, accounting adjustments, and Attorney Collections.
GC Services
Mnager (Current Employee), FloridaMarch 18, 2014
Pros: 40 hours garanteed
Cons: health insurance
I have learned how to be a good manager at GC Services but there staff focus to much on getting people where the should be instead of keeping the good employees, GC has too much of a turn over rate because they don't try to keep or help anyone, they don't seem to care as much!
Great advancement place
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Current Employee), weldong springsMarch 13, 2014
typical call center scene great hours
friendly associates
good managment
A lot of work for little pay
Small Business Account Representative (Former Employee), Weldon Springs, MOFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: awesome co-workers
Cons: little pay
Working at GC was awesome until I realized how much work they actually had me doing for the amount of pay I was getting. I had a good position but was low on the totem pole. I was also very good at what I did, therefore they handed me more and more work but refused to give me more pay. After several outstanding reviews the highest my pay increased over – more... two years was forty-nine cents. – less
Great Enviorment
Customer Service/Sales Rep (Former Employee), Mesa, AZJanuary 29, 2014
This was a great place to be at. A typical work day was pretty easy. We would answer call on behalf of Apple. I learned how to be a leader of a working team, and take charge when It was needed, My co-workers where awesome. Most enjoyable part of the job was being able to help customer get the answers and products they where looking for.
GC services
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee), Copperas Cove, TXJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: always busy
Cons: day ended to quick
A typical day included answering phones back to back for customers questions and concerns.
on the job training provided
Telecommunications / Sales/ Customer (Former Employee), Killeen, TXJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: lunch room
Cons: unorganized
handle high call volume, on the job training, semi professional in appearance for co workers and management.
goood
fraud Investigator (Current Employee), Weldon Springs, MOJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: being able to growth to the company
Cons: depending on where located distance
very good company to work for, organize, offer a lot of overtime opportunity and flexible on the schedule for student
Productive and highly informative workplace.
Chemical Analysis research officer (Former Employee), USM-MalaysiaJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: creative culture
Cons: healthcare, benefits...
It was great opportunity for me to work with professional people in the field. I have gained a lot and especially the secrets to set up any Chromatography analysis method.
productive fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNDecember 13, 2013
Pros: good pay
Cons: late hours
I learned a lot in the training classes and would love to do telecommunications again
Busy
Customer service rep (Former Employee), Copperas Cove, TXSeptember 23, 2013
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: never got off on time
Wal mart was a very busy environment , their were always things to do never a dull moment. Met with different people everyday.
Productive Workplace
Sales Representative =Full-time (Former Employee), El Paso, TXSeptember 23, 2013
Pros: possitive environment
I really loved this job we would take about 25 phone calls a day everybody was very friendly I enjoyed learning new things about our economy and how it works. Our managers were always making sure we were taken care of.
Customer Service Rep
Telephone Operator (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VirginiaSeptember 4, 2013
Pros: talking with people from all over the world.
Cons: unhappy customers.
Troubleshooting customer needs. Charging Customer accounts. Answering questions relating to the company, directing customer to proper department. Making sure the customer is happy at the end of the call.
GC Service Employment
Collections Agent (Former Employee), Copperas Cove, TXAugust 27, 2013
Pros: 30 min - hour lunches, right by dollar store, flexible
Cons: can get boring
This was a good work opportunity and experience. I enjoyed the people, the environment, and the work at GC.
Call center
Account Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 14, 2013
Pros: bonus
Cons: no job security
Negotiated and collected payments from debtors; followed up on accounts and monitoring monthly payment performance; documented all activity; utilized the automatic dialer system.
FUN PLACE TO WORK
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), El Paso, TXAugust 13, 2013
Pros: plenty of hours
WORKING WITH CLIENT ALL OVER THE WORLD...ENJOYED INTERACTING WITH CO WORKERS AND CUSTOMERS
Great
Customer service/ soft collections (Former Employee), Mesa, AZAugust 7, 2013
I worked for Sprint through G C Services which is a 3rd party out sourcing company I loved it there
Temorary work
Customer Service Rep/Call Center (Former Employee), Mesa, AZJuly 28, 2013
Pros: close to home
Cons: tempory work
Company was restructuring, not a stable work environment. Only there for a short period of time.
financial call center
Supervisor - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLJuly 23, 2013
• First Line contact for escalation calls with customer issues.
• Ensure that escalations are managed with corporate integrity and meet standards that retains client base.
• Served as a trainer and mentor for new hires and probationary employees.
• Provide process improvement opportunities that lead to the evolving efficiency that produce savings and – more... productivity. – less

1 2 3 4