Circuit Coordinator III (Former Employee) – 2550 Denali Street, Anchorage, Alaska 99507 – August 21, 2013
• Able to organize, prioritize, exceed and meet short deadlines assigned
Skills: • Excellent Customer Service & Follow Through – Internally and Externally
• Work closely with other ILEC/CLEs /IXCs & Management
• Strong working knowledge of MTS and Private Line systems – (MetaSolv)
• Work multiple projects at the same time
• Run and worked various spreadsheets & reports for management and weekly status meetings.
• Knowledge Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel, Access, Remedy, PLDB, MetaSolv
• Switchboard PBX systems, Microfiche, Fax and 10-Key
• I’ve received various awards over the years.
Work hard and you are able to progress further.
Can't really think of anything.