GDH Consulting Employee Reviews

It's a job
Network Data Support (Current Employee) –  AnywhereSeptember 25, 2017
It's a temporary job that will eventually play out so be prepared to find something else. The pay is good but it is temporary. Always be on the look out for a full time position because it could end at any moment
Hardest part of the job
Engineering Recruiter II (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKSeptember 7, 2017
your product is people and you never know what they are going to do each day. Very discouraging when they have the job and do not show up to the interview and or call you after a few weeks on the job to let you know it is not a fit.
Loved then
Assistant Lead (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 2, 2017
They're a great company to work for you get plenty of hours as well as a little flexabilitly. I would recommend this job to a friend. They pay on time and do not pull you around.
Gdh
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 1, 2017
Gdh is a great company . I would advise others to work their. The work is easy and relaxed. They provide you good hours to work, and offer great benefits.
Pros
Good Hours
Cons
Long Breaks
posibilidad de aprender.
Laborer/Operator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 30, 2017
Considero una buena empresa la cual debe cumplir con objetivos en base a tiempo y calidad.

Me permitió aprender a operar maquinaria pesada de construcción.
Pros
Pago de Perdiem
Cons
dependencia de las condiciones climáticas
Only as Good as the company they work for
Structured cabling service technician (Former Employee) –  Lowell, AR 72745August 28, 2017
They get work for other company's
The company's they work for have employees that treat you like a dog.
Even. if you are more skilled than there employees.
This type of behavior seem to be every where.

When you work for someone it seems, they think they have the right to to verbal abuse you.So its not the Company's fault.
Its the company's they contract with.

The problem is G,DH seems to have the will to say any thing about abuse and so people leave.

If you complain, it is no use.
It i hopeless. Cash is King
Pros
The office workers at GDH are very well spoken.
Cons
They do not stand behind there employees
High-Paced straight-forward environment
IT Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 15, 2017
A typical workday includes a morning meeting and then for two and a half hours you are making calls to candidates from a sourcing list that you have created prior to that day. After that you would format any resumes that were received from interested candidates to be submitted to the client of the company position is for. Lastly you would field any calls or email messages the clients or candidates submitted. I was able to get a better look at recruiting from a different aspect. The management was available to help as needed and was fair across the board. Had a friendly environment with enthusiastic employees. Keeping up with the demand is very challenging but being able to meet different people from all walks of life was the most enjoyable part.
Nice place as far as a temp service
Purchasing Clerk (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 9, 2017
Very responsive to emails and questions. They found my resume on Indeed and called me. Placed very quickly, however, the first time I was told a different amount as rate of pay, turned out to be quite lower.
Well
Hilton Implementation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 8, 2017
My direct contacts are always willing and able to assist me with any items I asked for. The answer may not always be the one I am looking for but they do get back to me and explain their reasononing for their decisions well.
Waste of my life
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAMarch 20, 2017
Really hate this job. Super excited to get a new job. Would highly suggest people against taking a job with this terrible company. This required summary box is "not the business".
Good Experience
Project Manager/Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALMarch 6, 2017
A typical day at work consisted of a standard 8 hour day. Management was pleasing to work with. Management was well informed. The workplace culture was professional and work ethics were quite impressive.
Pros
No Pros noted
Cons
No Cons noted
N/a
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Lowell, ARJanuary 9, 2017
excellent pay. good communication between management and employees. room for advancement with benefits. lots of travel
Great place to work!
Engineering Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKDecember 2, 2016
Good teamwork, focus on finding quality candidates. Loved all of the management, everyone is down to earth. Coworkers are all like-minded.
The money was good.
Cable Technician (Former Employee) –  Iowa City, IASeptember 18, 2016
The job was far from what was described to me when I accepted the position, but it was still a good job, and the pay was excellent. The crew I worked with were tough, but reasonable.
Pros
Flexible hours, free lunches occasionally
Cons
No air conditioning in the middle of summer.
Great company to help reaccimate to the working world
PT Branch Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fairway, KSJuly 29, 2016
This was my first job back after raising kids and working from home for 9+ years. This was a great place to get back to learning the skills necessary in the working world.
Pros
flexible hours, ability to work from home
Cons
no full time hours, no benefits
Branch Coordinator for Tulsa office
Branch Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 19, 2016
I have only worked for this company a short time but I am constantly amazed at how helpful, friendly and excited my coworkers are. Everyone that I have come into contact with seems happy to be doing their job and working for this company. The pay and benefits are competitive. They are very forward thinking when it comes to technology- that is important now that we are in a tech and social media driven world. There is no time to be bored and always something new to learn. I am very happy at GDH.
Pros
Benefits, Friendly staff
Cons
Haven't found one yet.
Great company with awesome opportunity to advance your career quickly!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  TulsaMay 19, 2016
For a graduate right out of college, recruiting is a great job right after graduating. I have learned so much about business and principles of business in such a short time that I don't believe you can get at many other jobs. The people are friendly and it is a fun work environment with hands-off management. I could not have asked for a better job coming right out of college. If you want a company that has high earning potential and rapid career advancement opportunities, then you should definitely come and pursue the opportunity to work at GDH. You won't regret it!
Pros
Great comp plan, trusting management, empowering senior leadership, high earning potential, and great opportunity for advancement
Cons
Fast-paced, stressful at times
Great Career with Advancement Opportunity
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 19, 2016
I have been with GDH for over 4 years now and still love it. I enjoy working with a company that appreciates your hard work and will allow you to create your own career path. Senior Management is more than willing to help team members with everything from flying in for client meetings to general questions. GDH promotes giving back to the community which is huge for me.

I have been in the industry for well over a decade and GDH is the best company I have worked for. However this industry is tough. You have to work really hard for a return but the return is there!

Not for everyone since you are selling an intangible service to both candidates and clients.
Pros
Company Culture, Pay
Cons
Insurance changes (not as good)
Rewarded for your efforts
Internal GDH Employee (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 19, 2016
As an internal employee at GDH Consulting I have the experience of working hard and being rewarded for my efforts. Management is supportive and invests in employee growth. Team members have a healthy competitive spirit. I look forward to coming to work every day!
knowledgeable leadership
911 Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 17, 2016
got the contract I needed. made working easy. provided all the necessary tools for me to accomplish everything on the contract.
Great pay too.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GDH Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.