GDH Consulting

GDH Consulting Employee Reviews

Great Environment with Skilled Administrators and Supervisors
Implementation Specialist (Former Employee), RemoteJune 16, 2015
The work environment at GDH is very accommodating and encouraging. They provide all necessary tools and training to become successful in the workplace. I learned to manage my time better and organize tasks based on changing priorities. My co-workers were very supportive and my recruiter made it a point to check in with me weekly to make sure everything was going well. Being a remote workers was the hardest and most enjoyable part of the job. It was an intentional effort to not allow the comfort of home to distract from the nature of work. My office had to be approached as if I were leaving home to commute to work.
Productive assembly line w minimal oversight
Contractor (Current Employee), Schaumburg, ILJune 15, 2015
Pros: Freedom to manage work individually
Cons: Responsibility for production falls squarely on your own shoulders
A typical day includes being provided a set quota of work to be completed. The team works independently towards this common goal. From assembly, to test, and ultimately shipping, the team typically works as individual processes separate from one another. Management provides the freedom to assess and execute work at your own discretion as long as goals are met. The hardest part of this job is managing the work load appropriately. The most enjoyable part is the sense of accomplishment when the team has met their daily goal.
excellent company to work with. Needs longer contracts.
Associate Project Manager Manager, Kevin Toups (Former Employee), TexasJune 11, 2015
Enjoyed the work. Management always available for any questions or issues.

Co workers believed in team work

Not any real hard part. In was US located , other project members were Internaional..
Negative
Recruiter (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKMay 24, 2015
Pros: not one
Cons: low pay, unprofessional, de motivating, sneaky, dishonest.
A typical day at work consisted of me listening to my boss ramble on about himself. Probably the worst work environment of all. This is not the dynamic company they want you to think they are. GDH has managed to hire some of the most lackluster people and placed them into management roles. It's just an extremely depressing environment.
Cable work, Fiber Optics work, Driving
Fiber Optics Technician/CAT 5 Technician (Former Employee), Lowell, ARMay 21, 2015
Pros: Was able to visit every state in the USA and sight see to boot.
Cons: Usually worked overnight and was on the road for months at a time
I enjoyed working for this Company as they provided many different types of work to choose from and provided on the job training before hand. They provided the vehicle to work from and generally provided a work partner if the job required an electrician as well. Provided Large company work such as Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Lowes, Etc.. The company took care of the per-diem needed to take on long distance jobs, and they were thoughtful to family needs in case of emergencies.
No problems with work experience
TAP Network Technician (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKMay 20, 2015
Performed a short term contract. Everyone was up front about job and had no issues with duties. Traveled to small public schools and surveyed IT infrastructure
Productive and meaningful work enviroment.
EIM Coordinator (Former Employee), Fayetteville, ARMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Meals were provided, all co-workers were friendly and helpful.
Cons: Long days
The people I worked with were all very nice and easy to get along with.
They were all very helpful in teaching new skills, programs, and anything job related.
The management were all very nice and easily worked with you.
The hardest part of the job was the end of the day, because you were ready to go home after a long day.
My favorite part of the job was all the people I got to work with.
interesting places to work.
PC Technician (Former Employee), albuquerque, nmMarch 23, 2015
lack of hours and work. no contact after a job is finished for another job. no hours but high pay when you do work. wouldn't recommend if you nee a long term job.
GDH Consulting
Windows 7 Migration Technician (Current Employee), Omaha, NEMarch 22, 2015
Pros: contract work
Cons: contract work
I have only worked a short time with GDH, The staff are pleasant and are help full.

At Gavilon I deploy machines for a Windows 7 conversion, I format and build systems according to need.
Be Careful
Associate Recruiter (Former Employee), OklahomaDecember 29, 2014
Cons: everything about the company
Fast growing company that is based on bad ethics and alcohol. If you enjoy drinking on the job then this is for you. There is very little job security. Management is almost non existent within the office. Getting paid is completely up to the clients and candidates regardless of how well you do your job.
Temp Contract
AFIS SYSTEM ADMIN - OSBI / OMES (Current Employee), oklahoma cityOctober 22, 2014
Pros: every one great to work with.
So far GDH has been a really good company to work for. i am on a 5 month contract with them, working for the Oklahoma State Bueruo of investigation. its been a really great working experience.
Enterprise Email
Main Office-(Contractor) (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJune 16, 2014
Pros: worked from home, ability to travel to various military installations
Cons: contract job that ended
My typical day consisted of daily conference calls and performing daily checks with the installations that were scheduled to perform their email migrations. Worked with the EDSP (Exchange Directory Services Provisioning) Tool in a test environment to ensure stability and reliability. Had to travel to various Army installations to assist with enterprise migrations.
Straight forward general work
Low Voltage Technician (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJune 11, 2014
Worked on commercial cat 5 set up. Solo projects and team oriented projects done promptly.
Outstanding
Cable Technician (Current Employee), Lowell, ArkansasFebruary 17, 2014
I have been with GDH going on 4 years, they have kept me employed for those 4 years and the staff is amazing. Always in contact with you.
Technician
Technician (Former Employee), Lowell, ARJanuary 22, 2014
Multiple project experience with data, voice, video nationwide for Walmart, Home Depot, Lowe's
▪ Cat 5e pulling and terminate, performing site survey and developing scope of work and materials list
▪ setup, installation and testing services for the following: Phone Systems, Wireless systems (AP, Antennas),
and Network devices (routers, switches, servers)
if they were doing their job I wouldn't need to post my resume here
Lifecycle Scheduler (Former Employee), Springdale, AROctober 3, 2013
They are a recuiting firm and I have not heard from them in over a month.
Good company
Cable Tech Helper (Current Employee), Snellville, GASeptember 4, 2013
Overall its a good company. They only give you jobs in your trade. So if there arent any jobs in your field thas a bad thing. But they to keep you udated on when jobs are coming up.
on the road
temp for Wachter Network Services (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKAugust 28, 2013
Was alaways on the road, lived out of hotels, always eating junk, worked 3rd shift
Resolve computer related problems
Contract Desktop Support (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKAugust 21, 2013
Resolve computer related problems where assigned to through GDH Consulting. Assisted clients in solving hardware and software related errors.
Specialized in repairing, installing and modifying computer hardware and software
fast paced and hard work
Contract Employee (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJune 22, 2013
Pros: positive environment, fun co-workers, fast paced
Cons: long hours
Enjoyed working under the supervision of GDH while doing contract work at Devon Energy. The work I did was moving employees computers to their new desks and connecting them. Providing quality control on the computer systems.

GDH Consulting Salaries