GDI Infotech Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Closed culture
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIJuly 14, 2017
Interesting place very friendly during the interviews, but once hired the culture is not collaborative and the management is not open to new ideas.They need to realize the business they are in has change dramatically in the last 7 years and they need some outsiders to take them to the next level.nep
Cons
nepotism is a problem
Sr Dev Contract - Great Contracting Firm
Software Architect & Developer (Former Employee) –  Flint, MIFebruary 14, 2014
I worked for GDI for 6 months on contract. They were always up front and open about everything, I really appreciated that. I'd work for them again if given the opportunity.
Pros
Good money, great communication, hard working.
Fun place to work, great team in place
Recruiting Manager (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIFebruary 14, 2014
GDI has been a great place to work. There's a great recruiting team in place here, and we're constantly working to improve processes and make techniques better. We work with a variety of clients, so we have placements to fit every IT and business professional's needs. Very open to new ideas and suggestions. Great benefits package!
Pros
Great benefits package
Just a recruiting company that cuts your earnings...
analyst (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIMay 4, 2012
They are just an intermediary between you and the client, and they get to keep almost half of your earnings for the duration of the contract. No benefits whatsover, none! I never met a single person from this company during my employment with them. The payroll is conducted in India. Few people in the office are of Indian origin and share the same last name. They placed me with the client for which I had worked before, but only because they had an inside person at the client site influencing the staffing. Ok place to work in if you need to pay your bills and you understand that there is no commitment, training or guidance of any kind, no security and definitely no career to speak of. To their credit, they are quite open about how they function.