Have HVAC service experience, but looking to get out of the field?
We pay for experience – Join us and earn more!
For over 50 years, Geary Pacific Supply has been an industry leader in the Western U.S. Sinceour founding in 1961 our founder, Pat Geary, has had a single vision for the company: “To be the best provider of quality residential and light commercial HVAC products and services.” Today the second generation Geary Family and associates continue this commitment and focus to be the best. Our double digit growth over the last several years is a testament to our customers’ confidence in our service to them.
Our company is different than the typical HVAC distributors in that we serve multiple customer segments (Contractors, Schools, Telecom Co’s, Modular Builders, Industrial Accts, plus Warranty & Property Mgmt Co’s) we also handle not only equipment and installation supplies such as sheet metal, flex, and registers but we also handle HVAC controls for commercial and residential plus a full assortment of service parts for all brands of equipment. Learn more about us at www.gearypacific.com.
In this key position as Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to all walk in and call in customers. An ideal candidate will be one with a very high sense of urgency, is organized, excellent at building rapport, persuasive, a strong problem solver and has excellent follow up skills. This job is working primarily at the contractor sales counter handling walk in and phone in customers. There are no tools required, no job site visits, and there is some travel required for training each year.
Key Responsibilities :
- Writing sales orders, job & price quotes, and special orders
- Work with customers to find the best problem resolution
- Get the customers what they need when they need it
- Receiving, shipping, processing cash, check and credit card orders
- Showroom & customer counter stocking, merchandising and housekeeping
- Follow up to make sure customers are happy
- Remain calm and focused especially when the customer isn’t
Qualifications include :
- Minimum 3 years HVAC field service experience
- Must have No desire to return to the field
- Excellent and creative problem solving skills to help customers find solutions
- Excellent communication skills - listening, speaking, and written
- Working knowledge and use of wiring diagrams
- Highly motivated to respond quickly and get things done right away
- Working Knowledge of HVAC equipment, service parts, and controls.
- Proficient with use of smart phones, Microsoft Word, and Outlook
- Must live within a reasonable distance of the branch.
Geary Pacific Supply is proud to offer :
- Excellent Salary
- Annual Bonus program
- Monthly sales growth incentives
- Two weeks paid vacation
- Eight paid holidays
- Paid personal days
- Medical & Dental coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Extensive training opportunities
We firmly believe that our company is only as good as the people we employ.
Join a company that values its employees and rewards them for a job well done!
For immediate consideration, please include your resume and cover letter.