We pay for experience – Join us and earn more!
For over 50 years, Geary Pacific Supply has been an industry leader in the Western U.S. Since our founding in 1961 our founder, Pat Geary, has had a single vision for the company: “To be the best provider of quality residential and light commercial HVAC products and services.” Today the second generation Geary Family and associates continue this commitment and focus to be the best. Our double digit growth over the last several years is a testament to our customers’ confidence in our service to them.
Our company is different than the typical HVAC distributors in that we serve multiple customer segments (Builders, Schools, Telecom Companies, Property Management, and Contractors) plus we handle not only equipment and installation supplies such as sheet metal, flex, and registers but we also handle HVAC controls for commercial and residential plus a full assortment of repair parts for all brands of equipment. Learn more about us at www.gearypacific.com.
In this Branch Management position, you will be responsible to provide leadership for all essential branch activities including profit management, personnel management, sales management, customer service management, facilities management, product merchandising, warehouse management, and fleet management. A solid candidate will be able to leverage existing HVAC management experience in a business environment where intelligence, people skills, and cost consciousness are critical.
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage day-to-day operational decision making within a fast-paced business
- Increase sales and gross margin
- Effectively control costs
- Generate planned return on investment
- Building and training your team
- Ability to execute and follow through with plans
- Sound strategic planning skills
Qualifications include :
- Minimum 5 years HVAC related management experience
- Bachelor of Arts Degree - in Business is preferred
- Highly motivated to get things done right away
- Excellent communication skills, listening, speaking, writing
- Highly confident and persuasive
- Must enjoy being constantly challenged
- Proficient with smart phones, computers, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Must live within the branch territory
Personal Attributes Needed :
- Intelligence – strong problem solver
- Financial Acumen – must feel comfortable using Key Performance metrics and financial statements to manage business and excel as a leader
- Decisive – track record of making and implementing sound strategic decisions based on a mixture of analysis, experience and judgment
- Entrepreneurial – must be a self-starter and have the ability to identify and implement initiatives that are well-aligned with the company’s strategic plan
- Cost Conscious – intense focus on managing costs and improving margins in a small business environment
- Results Oriented – links decisions to overall business objectives
- Friendly & Collaborative – ability to embrace, support and practice a collaborative style which goes beyond relationship building. S/he will achieve results with and through others
- Communicative – possesses exceptional listening, written and verbal skills enabling her/him to prepare and present information and recommendations to a broad and diverse audience, including technicians and employees, peers on the management team, and investors
Geary Pacific Supply is proud to offer :
- Competitive base salary
- Annual Bonus program based on profitability
- Monthly sales growth incentives
- Two weeks paid vacation
- Paid personal days
- Eight paid holidays
- Medical & Dental coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Extensive training opportunities
- Advancement opportunities
We firmly believe that our company is only as good as the people we employ. Join a company
that values its employees and rewards them for a job well done!
For immediate consideration, please include your resume/cover letter and tell us why you feel you are a good fit for this position.