Gecko Hospitality Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Great and Credible Place to Find Work
Support Specialist Intern (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMay 18, 2017
Gecko Hospitality is known to be one of the best places to help business find people to hire for those tough jobs to place. It is very credible and has many recourses to help out their process. They have a great staff and are always willing to help.
Pros
Credible, Helpful, Useful
Cons
N/a
Fantastic Company for your Hospitality Needs
Franchise Owner/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  FloridaJanuary 19, 2017
I can't say enough good things about Gecko Hospitality! The Management, the Support Team, the Franchise Partners and the Recruiters are all team players and willing to take the time out of their busy schedules to help fellow colleagues, existing clients and candidates at any time. The morale throughout the company is second to none and this company delivers the results!
Pros
Positive Morale, Teamwork, Great Leadership and Successful Business Plan
Great place to earn unlimited income
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WIJanuary 10, 2017
I really enjoy working for Gecko however it makes it difficult as the only source of income as it takes 30 days or more to get paid and you are an independent employee so no benefits/health insurance
Great Company
Corporate Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJanuary 8, 2017
The CEO/President worked with me and his rule is school comes first. I am treated very well and the work isn't hard to do at all. If you do not like to write I do not recommend this job.
Pros
Great Work/ Life Balance
Cons
Writing
Great Place To Work
Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLAugust 30, 2016
Gecko Hospitality is a fantastic company to work for. Such wonderful people and a great work environment. It's very exciting to be a part of all the great work that Gecko does!
Great Job for the time
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 23, 2016
loved my time with Gecko. Learned a lot about recruiting people. Truly enjoyed working with my team and boss. Had the western part of Ohio to recruit for
fun
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 18, 2016
great flexibility, culture is family friendly - Gecko staff and team is supportive, knowledgeable and professional.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
commission based
Recruiting Talent - Great Team
Recruiting Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 4, 2016
Gecko provides excellent support and top notch service to its partners across the US & Canada. A solid brand that focuses on its core industry.
Pros
Rewarding career to help others and freedom to earn what you want and are willing to work for.
Cons
Group Benefits Option would be nice
Work hard. Play Harder!
corporate recruiter (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WANovember 11, 2015
I absolutely love the ability to assist people in finding their next great career! I have enjoyed the freedom to work from anywhere and not be tied to a desk. This position does offer it's challenges, but the rewards outweigh the efforts.
Motivating Workplace
Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLSeptember 25, 2015
I have never come home form work explaining how much I enjoy and love my job! With Gecko Hospitality I continuously say it. Everyone is so nice, very welcoming, and just wonderful staff to work with. I cannot wait to grow with this amazing company and see where it takes me!
Pros
Everything!
Cons
I did not find this opportunity sooner!
Great People, Great Fun, and a Great Place To Be
Dennis Borders - Hospitality Partner (Current Employee) –  GA ad SCJuly 29, 2015
I have been a Gecko Partner for over 5 years and could not be more thrilled with my experience, my choice to join Gecko or be surrounded by a group pure professionals.

Everyday is an adventure but most of all I love the culture and to be in a position to truly help people. We win as a team, we grow as a team and we support each other as a team...

Everyone has the same end goal in mind and the combined years of experience we all have together in the hospitality industry is unmatched... "Get Your Gecko On"
Pros
Freedom to Grow Beyond Your Dreams
Awesome people, rewarding career
recruiter (Current Employee) –  New JerseyJuly 29, 2015
Gecko is an amazing company to work for!
Flexible hours, fabulous support and a salary without a cap are just the beginning.
Helping companies find the right person and helping people find the right opportunity is rewarding. At Gecko we have the chance to make a difference in peoples lives; to better their career, strengthen the company and ultimately create a brighter future for everyone involved.
I love every minute working for Gecko Hospitality.
Pros
hours, building relationships
Gecko is an Outstanding Company to work for
Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 29, 2015
Gecko Hospitality is awesome company to be a part of. With the best in training, support, communication & Integrity. The Partners, recruiters & Admins are always there to help and answer any questions when needed.
The best part of my job is the ability I have to help others in finding their next great career and knowing that in some ways I did help in making a positive impact in their life. If I can do that, everything else falls into place.
My Franchise Partner is an amazing coach, mentor and always there for you when needed.
I love my Job, can't imagine doing anything else!
Pros
Schedule flexibility & advantage of being able to work from home.
Cons
There isn't any.
Wonderful Company
Owner (Current Employee) –  MSJuly 29, 2015
I have been with Gecko Hospitality as a Franchisee since 2012. What a wonderful decision I made by joining the Gecko family!

The support we receive as owners and also for our recruiters is over the top awesome! I have learned so much from Gecko and why we are so successful with making placements for our clients, all the while helping others to have great career opportunities.

Gecko is number one for a reason- we care about our clients as well as our candidates.
Pros
Quality of Life
Flexible and Rewarding
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  New YorkJuly 29, 2015
Gecko Hospitality is a great place to work. I can work flexible hours from either the office or at home. The home office provides exceptional support as do fellow recruiters. We are well known in the industry. I highly recommend Gecko Hospitality!
Best job ever!!
Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  North Florida & MississippiJuly 28, 2015
Gecko Hospitality is one of the best career moves I've ever had to make! The leadership is unmatched by any other company I have worked for, they genuinely care about their people and they leave no "man/woman" behind. We all work together as a team and help out when we can. I've never worked with such a fun, professional and well in-tuned group of leaders in my life! BEST COMPANY EVER to work for and with!
Pros
make your own schedule, work with true professionals, fun place to work, meet a lot of great people, pay is great!
Cons
100% Commission.
Good place to wiork with great flexibility
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Central FLJuly 28, 2015
It is fine. Great flexibility.

Work out of your house, which is huge advantage.

Learn a lot about different types of people and their tendencies in different restaurant groupings.

No issues with co workers.

Hardest part of job is getting somone a job and not getting paid for it because the client didn't pay for it.

It is fun finding people jobs..
Pros
Felxibility
A Hospitality Professional's Dream Come True
Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Roanoke, VAJuly 28, 2015
A little over two years ago I was a seasoned operations professional with a lot of esteemed titles and companies under my belt. While I was very proud of my accomplishments and the lifestyle that these positions had afforded me over time, I was to the point of despair, regret and was second guessing the choices I had made for the professional path of my life.

Then Gecko Hospitality came along. For the first time in my professional career, I was able to take the scrappy, "learn as you go" mentality I had developed while cutting my teeth in operations and combine it with my formal education and personality to create a "perfect storm" sceanario as a hospitality recruiter.

Starting something new is always a scary proposition, but being mentored by career professionals that had walked in my shoes years earlier made it comfortable and attainable. I have never experienced leadership that was as approachable, empathetic or driven as what I am around now. That leadership has not only become my mentoring rock but also has afforded me a life that I never thought possible. My family loves my career almost as much as I do!

I wake up every day with a desire to jump into action with my next search and am as giddy as a little kid on Christmas trying to find out the results of my current process. I hear a lot of people say, "I love my job because every day is different". In my situation, that really IS the case.
Pros
Flexible hours, Performance based compensation, Quality of life, Meaningful work, Fulfiling other's aspirations
A well respected company-Gecko Hospitality
Franchise Owner (Current Employee) –  South DakotaJuly 28, 2015
Being a part of Gecko Hospitality is a great feeling. Working with them when I was in the business and now working along side the great team of franchisees and recruiters is very rewarding. It is a company that I would suggest to anyone.
Great Work Enviroment
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 28, 2015
I really enjoy working at Gecko Hospitality. I am able to enjoy flexible hours and the chance to work from home.
The opportunity to help people improve their lives by finding them jobs is very exciting. Getting to know all the people we help id very enjoyable.
I can’t imagine doing anything else.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gecko Hospitality. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7