Gedney Food Company, the Minnesota Pickle, has an opening for a Production Lead.
In this key position, you will oversee production activities occurring on first shift.
Some of your key job responsibilities will include:
- Supervision and direction of production employees including training, daily assignments, required paperwork, safety, etc.
- Completion of required paperwork - daily, weekly, monthly reports.
- Inventory – maintain accurate records of inventory including but not limited to: production supplies, raw materials, finished goods.
- Evaluation of product at all points on production line to ensure it exceeds quality standards.
- Monitor production schedule and possible changes, respond appropriately.
- Troubleshoot mechanical issues and ensure line efficiencies.
Our ideal candidate has a business degree and 7 - 10 years supervisory experience in a food manufacturing setting. Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices, Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Processes, etc. Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop positive, effective working relationships with both internal and external constituencies across functions. Ability to communicate in English. Strong PC skills to include Microsoft Excel and Word. Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and resolve problems with several variables. Ability to develop creative solutions as appropriate.
In exchange for your experience and enthusiasm, we offer a full benefit package including health, dental, life, long-term disability, paid time off and 401(k).