FUNCTION: The Training Coordinator will maximize sales professionals’ effectiveness by determining and solving training needs, answering inquiries and maintaining training records to support company sales goals and objectives.
- Train and develop new and existing team members on Gemini products, personal effectiveness and customer service skills.
- Enhance team and individual performance by conducting needs assessments and developing appropriate training. This will include gathering input from Supervisors, Sales Managers, team members and other subject matter experts.
- Formulate teaching outlines and determine instructional methods such as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings and workshops.
- Measure the effectiveness of training programs through appropriate evaluations and assessments.
- Coach, model and motivate the sales team to provide outstanding customer service and technical advice to drive sales.
- Work to reduce Total Quality Errors (TQEs) and improve overall response times.
- Partner with management to set goals for team and individual development. Monitor and communicate progress towards goals.
- Partner with Human Resources to conduct new employee orientation and the on-the-job training for new sales team members.
- Provide feedback regarding the development and performance of new and existing team members.
- The Training Coordinator will need to be a technical resource (i.e., style, size, application, mounting, etc.) and product specialist for a broad range of internal and external customers with the goal of increasing sales and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain an exemplary customer service/problem solving attitude and handle difficult customer situations to our customer’s satisfaction. Escalate when necessary.
- Attend trade shows, travel to customer locations with Technical Field Specialists and visit manufacturing locations to improve communication and determine training opportunities.
- All other duties as needed for the benefit of the group or organization.
1. The Training Coordinator will need to have a Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college and a minimum of 1 year of experience in sales training, customer service, or equivalent.
2. Strong technical, numerical and mechanical aptitude and abilities required.
3. Above average skills in communication, presentation, interpersonal relationships, and customer service.
4. Well organized with the ability to develop and implement new training material to individuals, small groups and large groups.
5. Ability to function independently and as part of a team.
6. Preferred candidate should have prior training experience.
Gemini offers many great benefits that include the following:
- 401k (Traditional and Roth)
- Profit Sharing
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Life insurance options
- Wellness program
- Company paid training
- Company Resort
Indeed - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard