Gemini, Inc. Employee Reviews

Family and worker friendly environment
Shift Lead/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fallon, NVDecember 31, 2015
Second best job available. I worked for this company for 5 years and they definitely take care of their employees. advancement is lacking in my eyes, smaller company no one leaves and it makes it difficult to move up. This is a great fault, because the company is so wonderful no one wants to leave giving the advancement levels no turnover. all and all wonderful benefits, good pay, and just a wonderful place to work.
Pros
many great things in the form of benefits dinners, lunches, vacation, a resort, family is welcome to all events.
Cons
Advancement is tough do to no turn over.
Productive fun workplace with open door policy
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CANovember 21, 2015
I truly enjoyed working for Gemini, great atmosphere and friendly faces, positive attitudes and great work ethics made it such a joy to go to everyday. Exceptional training from management to improve job skills and help mentor to move to the next level. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the demand of the growing company. I am so proud to be a part of Gemini while the expanded and became to big for the area. Unfortunately they moved the company to far away to the satellite office to expand there and I could not be apart of them any longer.
Pros
Great company to work for and advance with
Cons
The Visalia branch closed
Great place to work if you like Cannon Falls
Layout Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cannon Falls, MNJune 30, 2015
Good benefits, Pretty difficult to move up, Wages are okay but will always leave you wanting more, but you have to go to the Twin cities suburbs to get them.
Productive, always doing something.
Grinder Operator/ Extruder Assistant (Former Employee) –  Decorah, IAMay 20, 2015
Come into work, I'm given a list of certain plastics to grind and bring to the front of rows using a forklift. Cleaning industrial dryers, Assisting extruder operator. I learned from my manager to never burn bridges with anyone. Co workers were all amazing. Hardest part was keeping up with a dry erase bored that showed me where all the plastics were by color and type. Most enjoyable was using the forklift.
Pros
Amazing Co-workers
Cons
short breaks, but that's at all jobs.
A wonderful company to work for.
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Cannon Falls, MNDecember 15, 2014
Working at Gemini was very interesting. I was and inside sales rep. I sat at a computer most of day talking to customers about their custom order or quoting custom jobs. I learned a lot about products I had never worked with before. I had never worked in a large office with so much noise before and it took sometime to get use to that. The benefits were great. I worked with some terrific people. I had customers all over the United States. I spoke regularly with the manufacturing plants in different states. I was able to travel to some of the plants and also was given the opportunity to do some trade shows which was very exciting.
Great work environment and people
Vacuum Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Cannon Falls, MNOctober 22, 2013
learned how to work in a factory setting
great leadership from management team
cohesive team
Pros
Team atmosphere, set schedules every week
Cons
no room for advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gemini, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7