Gemini Fund Services, LLC Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Gemini Fund Services
MANAGER - FUND ADMINISTRATION (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYJanuary 18, 2017
Would not recommend working here. The management runs this company like it's their own personal piggy bank and does not care for the employees or the success of the business. The owners really need to clean house.
Fantastic Place to work
Internship (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYJune 4, 2015
Gemini Fund Services, LLC is such a great place to work. Working there is something you will never regret. Everyone is very friendly and the atmosphere is relaxed and everyone works hard.
Fund Accountant
Fund Accountant (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEOctober 22, 2012
Great job for those who don't want to work late or on the weekends. Overall, a low-stress job. Great people.
I've had the worst work experience at Gemini Fund Services, LLC. I felt excluded and discriminated by co-workers and management.
Senior Corporate Action Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYAugust 29, 2012
My daily schedule was 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. I've learnt a lot through my own research. I loved my job. However, I felt excluded and discrimanted by several of my co-workers. When I'd complained to management. My complaints were apparently ignored. The hardest part of the job was interacting with hostile co-workers. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting all the various deadlines.
Pros
free breakfast on fridays
Cons
hostile co-workers and management

Want to know more about Gemini Fund Services, LLC?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gemini Fund Services, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8