We are a readily expanding 100% sales-focused solar company. Kleiner Perkins, the same company that funded powerhouses like Google and Amazon when they first started, invested in us because of our laser-targeted mission: "More Power for Less".
AMs are the core of our company. As an Account Manager, your primary focus is to sit down with homeowners and help educate and sell them on the benefit of on-site energy. We have a small Orange County team and are always having a good time.
Regular Activities include
- Driving activity and having fun in the field
- 5-6 hours per day out in the field qualifying customers
- Working with team of lead generators
- Performing 4-8 in-home consultations per week
- Frequent individual metrics analysis
- Sourcing referrals
- Polished people and communication skills
- Persuasive reasoning
- 1-3 years related experience preferred
- Degree preferred
- Motivated to earn $80-100K
We are dedicated to the growth and development of our team. Advancement opportunities are inevitable for Top Performers. These people help influence direction of the company and pilot special projects.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Paid Time Off & 401K
- Invited to company awards dinners
- Quarterly recognition
- Monthly contests
- Weekly activities
- Potential to earn stock options
- Fun team and great working environment
- 1on1 coaching in the field
Starting in 2009, we have quickly grown throughout CA to solidify our place as a top Solar PPA seller. With our headquarters in San Francisco and offices across the state, we've helped thousands of homeowners save money and go solar at the same time. Being 100% sales-focused means we do nothing but invest in our team and find people to help save money on their electricity bill.