GenEra Strategies, LLC (“GenEra”) is a full-service marketing firm specializing in social media and digital marketing, web development, video marketing, and creative and branding. Our goal is simple: provide our clients with measurable marketing strategies and plans that improve their bottom line and attract new customers. Our team works closely with B2C organizations in the Baby Boomer and senior, franchise, healthcare, retail, and travel and hospitality industries.
GenEra is a organization with a true entrepreneurial spirit. We work as a close-knit team where everyone’s efforts have an impact. GenEra is headquartered in Washington, DC with account management offices in Los Angeles and Chicago.
Primary responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop user friendly and intuitive web enabled front-ends to display reports, graphs, and metrics
- Address the full range of programming and database problems and solve those problems with minimal supervision
- Design, develop, service, and tune SQL databases
- Create and maintain documentation and standard operating procedures in relation to database usage and management, operational configurations, and processes
- Work with clients and internal team members to perform front-end and back-end website development as well as website analytics and e-mail marketing reports
- Establish and maintain security and integrity controls
- Identify measurements and methods for gauging database performance
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and ability to effectively manage multiple projects
- Attention to detail, strong follow-through, and the demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- 3+ years of solid Java experience with a good understanding of concurrency and multi-thread programing
- The ability to code using front‐end technology
- Integrated content management system experience
- Experience in any of the following also a plus: scaling in the cloud, web analytics & a/b testing
- Demonstrated experience working with SQL databases and web systems
- Experience building transaction web databases and reporting web databases in MySQL and Teradata
- Proficient in the full database lifecycle of design, implementation, support and maintenance activities
- Experience in SQL tuning, writing complex queries, triggers and transaction logs
- Excellent troubleshooting and customer service skills
- Experience with responsive web development for successful cross-platform websites
- Experience with transactional security and/or e-commerce applications
- Experience writing APIs and integrating with 3rd party APIs
In addition to working with our great team and clients, GenEra offers a competitive benefits package, including:
- Profit-sharing bonus
- Group medical and dental benefits
- Unlimited vacation benefits
- 9 paid holidays
- 4% new business bonus
- Free fitness center access
GenEra’s DC office is Metro accessible (walking distance from the Orange, Blue, and Red lines), offers free access to the building’s fitness center, and is walking distance from great bars, restaurants, and parks (and only 2 blocks from the White House).
GenEra Strategies, LLC is an integrated marketing agency specializing in digital, creative and technology. GenEra is headquartered in...