Position Summary: LOCAL CANDIATES PREFERRED
Genadyne Biotechnologies Inc. is a US based developer and manufacturer of negative pressure wound therapy systems, non-powered and powered pressure relieving therapeutic surfaces, wireless telemedicine solutions, wireless and wired weight scale systems and more.
The mission of Genadyne is to promote wound healing, decrease wound recurrence and maintain the dignity, independence, and comfort and pain control of the wound care patient through our products and through education. Visit our education page to see our tutorials and articles on Genadyne products. To learn more about Genadyne, you can visit about page.
The responsibility of this position is managing specialized work efficiently, with confidence and competence. The position requires above average attention to details, concern for the exact correctness of work, and strong commitment to tasks completed on time. The person in this position will take work seriously, has a strong sense of duty, and is disciplined.
A somewhat faster-than-average pace will be the norm for this position. The position will generally be task oriented, requiring someone with conservation, careful, and cautious approach to work.
. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Entering customers information into our medical billing program.
- Typical data will include patient information name insurance information.
- Strong follows through on delegated tasks and assignments.
- Able to enter the information quickly and correctly.
- Able to proofread their work for accuracy.
- Able to work alone as well in a team environment.
- Contacting doctor’s offices obtaining their fax numbers
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships through effective and timely communication.
- Maintain accurate documentation and follow procedures in a consistent manner.
- Previous data processing experience is a plus:
High school diploma or GED is required.
Full time position with comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
Hourly Rate 12.00