GENBAND Employee Review

typical large company mindset
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 15, 2013
Not a great place for R&D work. Upper management are not very truthful.
Pros
worked from home

Other GENBAND Employee Reviews

Senior Executive Assistant to CEO of Top Notch Company
Senior Executive Assistant to Chairman and CEO (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 12, 2017
- Potential to work remotely or in one of offices around the world; however, the HQ (based in NYC) is where I spent most of my time supporting the CEO directly and Company at large
- My employment with the CEO of GENBAND was one that provided knowledge I would not receive with any degree. I deep dived into every aspect of my role in particular but also that of the Companies and the CEO's success.
-The CEO is TOP NOTCH, a wonderful person to work for and provides such an extraordinary level of knowledge to everyone.
The Executive Management team definitely get the job DONE. They are highly diligent and dedicated to their respective roles in the Company, support their CEO, highly intelligent and respectful
- TEAMWORK is key and GENBAND is one big team and successful at that. Very hard working employee base.
- I work very well under pressure so it is hard to see others reprimanded under pressure.
- The most enjoyable part of working at GENBAND would be the dynamic created over the time spent working together with the CEO and having the ability to stay connected with former co-workers as GENBAND is a portfolio company of One Equity Partners (the Private Equity arm of JPMorgan Chase.
Pros
Bonus & Benefits
Cons
Heavy hours
Not a young man's job
Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Research Triangle Park, NCOctober 2, 2017
Work at GenBand wasn't tough but monotonous. The people there are mostly holdovers from the merger between NorTel and GenBand and they will constantly remind you of that. If you've got a mind for sales and internal relations then you're golden but be careful of coworkers used to getting their way if you're not ready for it.