Gencor Industries Employee Reviews

Good experience
Electrical Drafter (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 30, 2015
This was my first job in an office atmosphere. I enjoyed working in the electrical department, as well helping out in the mechanical side. I learned many of the basic functions of all the things needed to complete a project.
Awesome company.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 30, 2015
Most of the employees had been there many years. They offered good benefits and made it an easy place to work. I wish I could have stayed longer but due to a death in the family, I had to leave.
Pros
Very good people to work with
Cons
Far from home
Good stable work place.
Welder (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 13, 2014
I was a valuable asset to the company. I was on time and did not miss days. I learned some management skills. I got along with co workers.It was hard work. I enjoyed building quality products.
Pros
I was good at what I did.
Cons
Hot, dirty dangerous work.
I worked for Gencor for 10 years.
Welder (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 13, 2013
I started at Gencor in Dec.1999,with little to no expierence.I worked in several different departments for the company and learned much about the Company and it's daily operations.The Company was very demanding in it's operations and wanted the best out of their employees.It was a very hard job,but it was a job that interested me,and kept me learning.
Pros
Alot of over time
Cons
Long hours and short beaks
Don't expect much
Corporate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 5, 2013
They expect everything from you and give you nothing but excuses. If you have low expectations from a job and work culture and expect to be in the same position for the rest of your life with low pay, limited benefits and horrible managing staff then this is your place. The corporate culture and attitude is to leech their employees until they either quit or do not have the will to leave. Stay away if you can, or plan to leave after a year.
Pros
hours are reasonable
Cons
management is unreasonable and shallow, pay is low on all positions
WELDER / FABRICATOR (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 16, 2012
Hours are 6am-4:30pm. I assist in the manufacturing of asphalt plants. I have great co workers. Hardest part of the job is heavy lifting.
Pros
overtime
meh
Welder B (Current Employee) –  Clinton IlJanuary 5, 2012
a decent place to work despite being one of the lowest paid welding jobs and managment changing policies weekly

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gencor Industries. Our community is ready to answer.

Gencor Industries Reviews by Location