General Data Company Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Poorly run company.
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH 45245October 5, 2017
Unqualified Sales Manager ran Customer Service and had a habit of chewing out people at sales meetings. Staff was very young and inexperienced and the turnover was very high.
Treat employees like dirt
Printing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 18, 2016
Unless you can brown nose with the best of them or become put of the clique you won't last very long. Favoritism rules the roost here. If your not part of the clique or a brown noser your machine will be sabotage, female third shift supervisor will make sure you take the fall for her mistakes, and you will be bullied. Lowest pay for around for printing positions. But on the bright side you could be working with the pedophile in the warehouse.
Pros
Cons
Favoritism, bullying, poor mangement
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 17, 2015
Hours and work to life ratio were good, but the compensation rates and management were beyond subpar. It's a great job between jobs.
Pros
good hours
Cons
poor wages, poor management, lack of advancement
great place
Administrative Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 3, 2015
great place but no business to sustain employees. I like learning more about sales orders and learning more about printer supplies
Good Company To Work For
Technical Support Annalist (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 26, 2014
Love the people i work with and the company, just dont pay enough
Not so friendly employees. Usually i would stand in place all day long for 8 hours.
Boxer (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 15, 2013
I worked 2nd shift from 3 p.m. until 11p.m. I honestly hated this shift. I never got to see anyone but the people at my workplace until the weekend came. I would get home at midnight everyday or even later. Some days were nice, everything went okay and usually there weren't any problems. I (most of the time) had to listen to someone complain every single day. I hated that about this workplace. I really have nothing else to say that's nice about it.
Pros
cook outs on holidays
Cons
short breaks, horrible co workers, bad management
Somewhat stressful where it should not be
Estimator (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 31, 2013
pull emails with RFQ's are in from the group inbox make sure all required information is on the form. Input all the information into the company program that generates the quote. Email vendors for updated material pricing, die pricing, etc... Learned a lot for what about the labeling business. one the only ones that knows how to do the imprint/inkjets quotes. deal with inside and outside sales people. Management is typical. Co-workers are compassionate and hard working. Stress of the numbers of quotes has all the information on them and getting all the right information also dealing with the sales people. The way my co-workers and I get along.
years of experience running and maintenancing presses and printers! travel over the world installing,fixing and much more.
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 26, 2012
have lots different areas including supervising to running press to tearing down and installing! been lead supervisor for 7 yrs and a greta maintenance man!
Great company to work for.
Plant Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 2, 2012
Respectful private company with an excellent business plan and treat employees fairly.
Pros
invested in the company for growth.
Cons
moved production out of town.

Want to know more about General Data Company?

Ask a question