A growing Dental Corporation in Irvine is seeking an entry level graduate with focus in Marketing to assist with the following responsibilities. Compensation based on experience. Temporary to permanent employment.
- Order and tracking of Marketing materials
- Assist in packing and unpacking
- Distributes flyers/posters
- Maintaining current website content including news and event management information
- Assisting in the creation of marketing campaigns, including preparing and sending communications, event planning, tracking leads generated, and analyzing results
- Assisting in the creation of targeted distribution lists by defining the audience, querying data, and cleaning and formatting results.
- Assisting in the writing and editing of communications
- Supporting marketing initiatives via social media tools
- Providing front desk support to the organization by acting as primary back-up
The candidate MUST have the following requirements:
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent amount of experience in marketing
- Able to travel (Must have clean driving records)
- Good communication skills (written & verbal)
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a PLUS
Ideal candidate will be pre-screened and are subject to a criminal/misdemeanor background check. Please submit your interest with complete contact information, cover letter, references (a plus) and resume.