Productive and fun place to work.
Pros: worked a 9/80 schedule
• Develop detailed material requirement plans, production and capacity plans and schedules.
• Support production and delivery requirements for programs as necessary and purchase materials for in-processing and contract end items including raw material purchases.
• Submit weekly reports to the Program Manager’s regarding the status of orders.
• Track inventory/materials and hardware from purchasing to receiving and identify shortages.
• Support Engineers and Program Managers.
• Maintain the mandatory calibration recall system, maintain calibration data/certificates and notify the applicable Custodian prior to calibration due dates.
• Label/track inventory of all equipment via unique identifying numbers.
• Coordinate storage requirements, reactivation, deactivation, lending and/or disposal of customer property and GDAIS fixed assets with the respective property management firm.