General Dynamics Information Technology Employee Reviews

Found 3,312 reviews matching the search
Productive and fun
Computer Hardware and Software Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 28, 2016
Great company to work for! Projects are great. Environment is great and communication is great. Management team is willing and eager to help with any issues.
Great environment and productivity
Pension Benefit Representative (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VA 22315September 27, 2016
Assist pension participates with pension benefits. I enjoy helping others and this position allows me to do so without so many restrictions which allows me to do what I love best...assist thoroughly. I have several years of call center experience and this CCCO is by far the best call center environment. The benefits and opportunities are also endless as they are carried all over the U.S. I would definitely recommend working here.
Good company
Senior Network Technician (Current Employee) –  Springfield, VASeptember 27, 2016
Great people to work for competitive benefits and equal pay. One of the big leaders in information technology and government contracting.
Pros
job security
Cons
away from family
Productive work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chester, VASeptember 27, 2016
Full time shifts ranging from 8 or 10 hours. 40 hours in a work week, work 5 days off two for 8 hour shift. Pay is 12.06. It's an easy job if you don't mind staring at a computer all day and talking on the phone. Health dental & vision & they match 401k. They hire seasonally for temp positions they offer the chance to become permanent. Offer gifts and incentives during their peak times.
Pros
Incentives, Great Benefits, Flexible Shifts
Cons
Longer lunch is necessary, supervisors should be more mature, environment feels like a high school
Not that great of a place
Level I Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Charlottesville, VASeptember 27, 2016
There was work , but there was to much miss management . To much back stabbing , not enough leadership , trying to do a good job isn't what this company wanted . They wanted quantity not quality .
Pros
Good work hours
Cons
To much back stabbing, two faced workers
productive
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSSeptember 26, 2016
Steady,fast pace company with great challenges and advancements.
This company have great quality and opportunity to all employees,just got to apply yourself.
Pros
provide excellent benefits and overtime
Cons
n/a
Superv
Site lead -Postmaster (Former Employee) –  APO, AE, 09353, USSeptember 25, 2016
One of the best places to work. Daily workload, six days a week, 10 hours a day. Great people and team work. Good benefits package.
Pros
Excelent Employee benefits
Fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTSeptember 23, 2016
Needs more extensive training, great staff though! They have good schedules, and are very accommodating. Also, need to work on the HR communications with the employees.
Great place to work with opportunities for growth and advancement
Program Controls Analyst Senior (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZSeptember 23, 2016
It was a great company to work for. I enjoyed working with my co-workers and met many wonderful people who I am still friends with currently.
Benefits
Cons
Downsizing
ok place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSSeptember 23, 2016
Ok place to work benefits are goo but not all managers and people in higher position are always on the same page. There are to many shift bids and alot of people have children and changing schedules is not good.
benefits
Cons
shift changes
Messy Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bellmead, TXSeptember 22, 2016
A typical day at work was listening to coworkers picking on or talking about other coworkers or management. I learned that call centers are the messiest place to work and work will be un-enjoyable unless you have a strong sense of ignoring your surroundings. Management is NEVER around. When you need manager assistance prepare to wait a while for a response. Hardest part of the job was dealing with all the drama that is in that building. Only enjoyable part of the employment was the pay check.
Pros
good paychecks
Cons
people, environment, poor management
It was a great paying job
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMSeptember 21, 2016
It was a great place to work at, the pay was great. Although it would get tough when the customer wasn't satisfied with thier outcome but we managed to get through it.
Depressing
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  London, KYSeptember 21, 2016
Wouldn't work there again. It is a depressing environment that you only build in if you know somebody higher up in management. Co-workers were bullies and did nothing to help the environment.
Work place is great
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Riverview, FLSeptember 20, 2016
Manager team have favortism .Lunch's are only 30mins. Hr department never there or helpful. People get to come to work and not do their jobs.
Pros
BONUS
Cons
30mins lunchs
Great environment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSSeptember 19, 2016
I enjoyed working for Gdit. Management is great. The job is very easy and layed back. I really enjoyed working there. Everyone was very friendly and didnt mind giving me a hand when I was confused.
ok
Warehouse Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 19, 2016
Its ok to work.
Its slow there And need more work.

Work on navy ships and fix everything on the ships.

Good money to make, But you will work lots of hours.
Great Company to Work for.
Motor Vehicle Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXSeptember 18, 2016
Great Company to work for. Excellent Supervisors. Learned a lot.
Excellent co-workers and very professional environment

Enjoyable part of the job was having the opportunity to fulfill the requirements and safe guards of our United States Military.
Pros
Learned alot and got experienced on Abrams Tank
Cons
Being let go due to Funding
Spec Writer
Training Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VASeptember 17, 2016
It was a good company to work for, they allowed me to increase my professional network by interacting with different fields of knowledge. Allowed me to work independently on different projects
Pros
building a bigger network
Cons
statelite location
Idk
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bogalusa, LASeptember 16, 2016
It was an experience to say the least worked 8 hour days and helped people with their insurance if you are mental unstable do not get this job
Pros
good money
Cons
Calls back to back and supervisor constantly on you
productive work place
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VASeptember 15, 2016
I enjoy my position as a payroll specialist. This company has given me the opportunity to enjoy a wonderful career that I have chosen for a life time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at General Dynamics Information Technology. Our community is ready to answer.

General Dynamics Information Technology Reviews by Location