General Dynamics Information Technology Employee Review

View all General Dynamics Information Technology reviews

Hardest part of the job
Senior Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  VAOctober 21, 2013
I am currently unemployed looking for work at GDIT. I work for 7 years and have been trying to get on another contract. HR is looking for opportunities. Have not found anything for over 3 weeks, I will keep trying. I am running out of money.
Pros
good work environment
Cons
no feedback from management

Other General Dynamics Information Technology Employee Reviews

Stressful and Restrictive
Representative (Current Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSNovember 18, 2017
Because of federal guidelines the tasks involved in taking calls can at sometimes be stressful to get customers to give you their information or know what you can tell to someone calling for the actual customer. The hardest part of the job is that while you are on the work floor, any personal items are explicitly prohibited except for drink and snack. No cell phones or any electronic devices can be on and either must be left in your locker or your car.
Pros
Its a job.
Cons
No cell phones, and only 30 minute lunches
Easy work
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTITIVE (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLNovember 18, 2017
General Dynamics is a very fast paced and demanding work environment. Work is not hard physically but can be mentally and emotionally challenging in some situations.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at General Dynamics Information Technology. Our community is ready to answer.