General Healthcare Resources, Inc.

General Healthcare Resources, Inc. Employee Reviews

management
Observer (Former Employee) –  Voorhees, NJJanuary 15, 2018
Was told when I was hired that this job would be 32 plus hours and within the second week I never even reached 32 hours. Was always sent home early or was called out due to lack of work. Than when I had worked extra hours in the beginning of the week, I would be sent home early, receiving no over time.
Agency nurse
Staffing Nurse (Current Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PAJanuary 11, 2018
If your looking to work a few days a month, its great. If your looking for consistent work, it won't happen. Getting consistent work, even with a facility you have a good rapour with, is like climbing mount Everest.
Pros
Not alot of availablity
Cons
Decent pay
My Customer Service
General Healthcare Resources (Former Employee) –  Milton, MADecember 21, 2017
I loved being a computer and answering my customers called for their Healthcare. Sometimes there would be customers unhappy but I will always solve it.
Pros
My empolyes will love me.
Cons
healthcare
Great company
Paraprofessional (Current Employee) –  Blue Bell, PADecember 7, 2017
General Healthcare Resources is a great company to work for. Everyone I've worked closely with has been very helpful, organized and professional. However, they don't have the benefits that I need or PTO, which is a little disappointing.
Well, if you need to work...
Behavioral Health Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 29, 2017
It's not a bad employer. It's really for the reset of your career. Not meant for permanent place of employment. They are helpful and generally seem to care about their staff. However, the temporary work can be a task to maintain.
Pros
Helps you find work.
Cons
May not be at place of work very long.
Great team, great company!
Full Time Employee (Current Employee) –  Stuart, FLOctober 12, 2017
GHR is a fantastic place to work, I feel very fortunate that we have such an awesome team (both internally and externally) in Florida. Everyone works well together and is willing to go the extra mile whenever needed. Our corporate office is dedicated to the success of the staff, and members of the executive team spend hours of their time each week providing training and mentoring. I am proud to be a part of GHR!
Pros
Supportive team environment, training, advancement opportunities.
Cons
Commute can get a little long during season, but that has minimal impact on job satisfaction.
my day
One on One Assistant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 29, 2017
my day was being with a child making sure they stayed on task and did everything they needed to do. I learned how to help the child focused an stay on task ask whats wrong an try to fix the problem instead of doing nothing at all. Try to make everything better not worse
Very Reliable company to work for
RN Per Diem Shifts (Current Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PASeptember 29, 2017
Your recruiting manager builds a good relationship with you and is in touch with you daily. She/he is always positive, and tries very hard to find you the opportunity you are looking for.
Pros
Excellent recruiters and managers
Friendly atmosphere
Certified Pharmacy Technician II (Current Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PASeptember 21, 2017
Relaxed setting/environment, competitive employees, room to grow. A typical day at work was very busy, fast paced, but manageable. Management has exceptional communication skills.
Pros
advancement ptential
Cons
need more incentives
Traveling LPN
LPN Floor Nurse (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NJSeptember 20, 2017
As an LPN you are assigned to various Nursing Home/ Rehab centers. The company is highly respected at these facilities & known for sending well-skilled nurses there. You are compensated pretty good also.

A typical day is that you go to your facility assigned. Check in with the staff there, get report. Get a tour of the floor you're working on if you haven't been there before; med room, narcotics, supply room, etc.
Pros
If you like working at SNF, GHR is the agency to sign up with as an LPN.
Cons
No set schedules.
Stress enviorment
Behavioral Health Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Washington, PASeptember 19, 2017
I constantly requested request for an more stable and less stressful assignment. I was working under an stressful work environment. Staff rude, invasive.
Nice Place
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PAAugust 28, 2017
Very friendly very helpful staff has your best interest at heart explaine job duties very well they always follow up with employees answer all questions
great company to work for.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Stuart, FLAugust 21, 2017
I enjoy working for this company. The staff is professional, very thoughful and considerate. They work hard to make sure placement is posssible.I reccommend GHR as a great place of employment.
Great
One to One Patient Observer (Former Employee) –  NJAugust 2, 2017
This is a staffing agency. They have many opportunities in NJ, DE, MD, and PA to my knowledge. Great for if you're looking for temporary work and/or additional work.
Pros
Easy scheduling
Cons
Temporary
terrible training and support, people in company are ok.
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  FloridaJuly 14, 2017
they pride themselves on being a great employer and always happy to help answer questions, but when it comes down to asking for help you are better off figuring out things on your own.
OK really negotiate your rate they will low ball you
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PAJune 25, 2017
Really negotiate your rate because they try not to give raises
They only want you to work for them and not another agency. They are always changing staff
Pros
flexibile schedule
Cons
They think you work for them when actually they work for you
Great Agency Job
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PAMay 4, 2017
A typical day is filled with learning, ability to interact with co-workers , attend meetings, offer input and also have flexibility to continue the assignment or find something more suitable.
Pros
Access to lead
Cons
No PTO
Great management staff
Therapeutic Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 2, 2017
Currently employed with no complaints. Great support system. Management is invested in employees success. Compensation is adequate and you work schedule allots flexibility.
Pros
Lot of help from management to find you placement. Great compensation.
Cons
Fee for service. No work, no paid holidays. No Benefits. No PTO
Nice Place to Grow
Special Education Paraprofessional (Current Employee) –  Evesham, NJMay 1, 2017
With no prior experience with special needs individuals except my college courses, General Healthcare Resources provided me with a good place to start a career in psychology. So far I've learned a lot, the pay is fair, and management is friendly and very helpful in trying to secure me a job.
good
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLApril 15, 2017
Pleasant place to work, staff friendly, lots of availability. Pay is good

Great culture to gain skills and experience. Always an opportunity for growth/advancement, promote within. Monthly employee appreciation events. Company parties, social gatherings, happy hours, leagues (sports etc.).are always happening for internal staff, great team building! We work hard, play hard. We produce and get rewarded.

Cons

Long Hours.
Salary expectations.
Production standards are sometimes unrealistic to achieve due to market and census change in the product line in which you are working within GHR.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at General Healthcare Resources, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

General Healthcare Resources, Inc. Reviews by Location