The Project Management Specialist/Inside Sales will actively support and drive the sales efforts for conservation products such as lighting, heating & cooling equipment, water heating equipment, and other conservation products. The sales process can be lengthy and requires a positive attitude, persistence, and the ability to manage the ongoing delivery of products and services over long periods of time. Basic project management skills are required. The individual is expected to maintain and grow existing accounts as well as to develop the client base with support of the GenPac team. Basic customer service skills are a plus. The Project Management Specialist/Inside Sales will report directly to the Conservation Products & Services Manager.
- Bachelors degree or an equivalent work/educational background.
- At least (3) three years of professional experience in a sales, general business, and/or project management environment.
- Good writing skills: basic business correspondence, proposals, quotes, technical and non-technical writing.
- Good spreadsheets skills: Ability to create, modify, and analyze business related spreadsheets.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite programs.
- Project management experience.
- A valid driver’s license and an insurable driving record that meets employer’s standards.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field.
- Previous experience working with entities related to energy efficiency, renewable power, or water conservation.
- Previous experience working for utilities, implementation contractors, wholesale distributors, online retailers, contractors, builders, or property managers.
- Previous customer service and sales experience
- Work with an established team and actively drive sales, provide service, and manage projects related to the delivery of energy efficient and water conservation products to utilities, contractors, retailers, and households.
- Educate customers about terminology, features, and benefits of products to improve product-related sales and customer satisfaction.
- Identify, suggest, and deliver solutions to upcoming challenges and opportunities with clients and vendors.
- Promote and maintain corporate image through consistent quality service. Establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers, vendors, and co-workers.
- Work in a team environment to process and respond to bid requests, RFPs, RFQs for conservation related products. Maintain archive of quotes, RFPs, proposals, and related materials.
- Perform sales and customer service function in support of e-commerce platform.
- Write non-technical business communication effectively and convincingly.
- Order entry and order tracking for new and existing clients.
- Screen the market for project leads, prospective clients, project histories, and competitors.
- Create, edit, update, and maintain customer databases.
- Keep track of existing collaborative conservation projects with external parties and perform reporting functions to third parties as needed.
- Support development of content for marketing cut sheets and price lists.
- Quote prices and credit terms in accordance with GenPac’s standard procedures. Prepare sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Demonstrate good organizational and time management skills with proven ability to multi-task.
- Perform other duties as required.
General Pacific’s Conservation Products Division (GenPac) is looking for an entrepreneurial spirited Inside Sales/Project Management Specialist preferably with a sales, general business, and/or project management background. GenPac’s Conservation Products Division exclusively wholesales and retails products with an energy efficiency and/or water conservation benefit. Our products benefit utilities, utility implementation contractors, retailers, residential and commercial contractors, as well as residential households.
Established in 1965 co-op owned, General Pacific is offering great customer service, fair pricing, and quality conservation products to customers across the Pacific Northwest. We serve Northern California, Oregon, Washington, Alaska, Wyoming, and Idaho.
To learn more about General Pacific, please visit www.generalpacific.com.
Serious applicants may submit a cover letter and resume.
JOB TITLE: Project Management Specialist & Inside Sales
LOCATION: Fairview, Oregon
JOB TYPE: Full time
JOB DURATION: Indefinite
BASE SALARY: $35,000 to $45,000 per year, depending on qualifications and experience. Employees may become eligible for bonuses after 12 months of employment with General Pacific.
- Retirement Plan
- Long Term Disability
- Sick Pay
- Paid Vacation
Indeed - 23 months ago
General Pacific’s Conservation Products Division (GenPac) is looking for an entrepreneurial spirited Inside Sales/Project Management...