General Services Employee Reviews

very productive career field
Maintenance Mechanic/Carpenter's Assistant (Former Employee), Washington, DCMay 5, 2015
Pros: mobility and not being stationary at one site
Cons: some jobs had health risks
the most thing i loved about this job was the fact that i was able to learn trades.i learned how to install ceiling tile, wall tile, floor tile, drywall, and how to grout floors. i was able to use power – more... tools and hand tools and be charged with the cleanliness of whatever the task at hand was. it taught me responsibility and to be the best worker i can be. my managers and coworkers where really good people and it's the best job ever. – less
Assignments of different jobs
City of Detroit (Former Employee), Detroit, MIOctober 27, 2014
Pros: lunch breaks
Cons: breaks
A typical day is receiving paper with job assignments and following it through
fast pace & able to learn much
Sales Representative (Former Employee), San jose, CAMarch 3, 2014
Pros: employee discount
Time passes by very quickly due to pace of business. Although work can be mundane there are always new things to learn. Management is extremely supportive as are co-workers. The hardest part of work is manual labor can get exhausting. The most enjoyable is completing the days work.
very good
mail clerk and Duplication (Former Employee), washington, DCFebruary 15, 2013
best job for me that I had it was the first job out of high school
great co-workers, but uncaring boss.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CaliforniaJanuary 6, 2013
Pros: flexible work hours
Cons: the boss was not nice, was inconsiderate and expected everyone to adhere to his beliefs and work ethics.
Job was repetitious, once you learned what was necessary, nothing more to learn. I enjoyed working and dealing with our clients. Did learn how to deal with insurances and the court system.
Good workin environment
Buildings Delegations Specialist (Current Employee), Washington, D.C.April 16, 2012
The Federal Agency is very good for the important duties that they provide.