Generational Equity Employee Reviews

Very difficult to earn a substantial wage.
Senior Business Advisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 8, 2017
Although there is a $33,000 base salary, Generational Equity promotes that you can make over $100,000 a year. Unfortunately, only 1 in 10 will ever come close to that amount.
Wonderful place to work.
VP OF FINANCE (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 29, 2017
This was a great place to work with lots of opportunities for advancement. It was great to see the growth of the company over the 10 years I worked there.
Pros
Friendly employees.
Great Place to Work
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLJune 8, 2017
The Florida office was a great place to work. The staff is very supportive and even more so the Sales Manager is fantastic. One of the best work cultures I have been a part of. The company spares no expense. A day at work consists of a lot of phone calls and time on the phone. Hardest part of the job is reaching people. Most enjoyable part of the job is the money.
Pros
Money, People
Cons
Potential Clients
Generational Equity
Senior Business Advisor (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXJune 4, 2017
The company is great. They do what is ethical for our clients benefit. The only issue I have is absolutely no upward mobility. I like to grow to the next level. I do not see myself in that same position for the rest of life. I need challenges with the opportunity to advance. If not for that one issue I would not leave. I am a top producer.
Pros
Very ethical business practices
Cons
No room for promotions
More of a working family then a boilerroom
Senior Business Advisor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 12, 2017
They are always trying to motivate you, the managers all have an open door policy even if you arent on thier team they will help you. They treat you to lunch and host team building activities. I loved it there.
Pros
Great culture and good pay
Cons
No real advancement opps and the calling can be a bit of a grind
Good Management
Senior Business Advisor, Mergers & Acquisitions (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 20, 2015
Manager was good, no advancement opportunities, good co-workers, interesting position. Business to Business position.
Pros
Management was good
Cons
No opportunity to advance
professional work environment
Sr. Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 23, 2015
Responsible for screening, interviewing, hiring and managing a team of senior business advisors. The typical work day for me involves direct, one-on-one interaction and management of advisors in a call center environment whose primary tasks include cold calling and prospecting via a collective database, to small/mid-size companies across the U.S.

The hardest part of the job is finding qualified "sales" pro's with the acumen, dedication and determination to successfully pre-screen and qualify companies that meet our criteria and that handle adversity while flourishing in a challenging yet rewarding job.
Pros
Great work environment, great management team
Helping business owners
Senior Business Advisor (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 6, 2014
Speaking with business owners about their future plans for their business and how to plan an exit.
Pros
Outstanding mnagement. They are supportive.
Cons
Commute/traffic
Highly DE- Motivating athmosphere.
Senior Business Advisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 21, 2013
highly de motivating atmosphere. Over the top micro managing. Contacting business owners that have been called way too many times. No ability to advance beyond initial position.
Pros
most co workers pleasant to work with
Cons
beaten up database, No motivation, Too many factors out of control of employee, Over the top micro managing
employment
Inside Sales / cold called small (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 11, 2013
Position is a inside sales appt setter. You contact small to medium sized business owners to set an appt for them to attend a meetingon how to sell their co.
Benefits
Cons
micro managed
Hardest job I have ever had. Not for the weak or meek!
Senior Business Advisor, Mergers and Acquisitions (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 14, 2013
Talk time and number of out-dials evaluated daily. Turnover is probably over 500/600%, most people last less than a month. 5% of the sales reps make 95% of the sales.
Pros
pay for performance compensation plan
Cons
very few employees are successful.