Genesis Acquisition Management is seeking a tech savvy Jr. Business Analyst to join its team. We are an exciting and rapidly growing private Real Estate company.
The Jr. Business Analyst is a full-time position, reporting directly to the Senior Managing Directors.
The Jr. Business Analyst will assist the Senior Managing Directors, working on the acquisition of and investment in real estate related assets and ventures of opportunistic returns. The analyst will become an integral part of a growing entrepreneurial team in disciplines across the real estate spectrum, including debt and equity investing asset management and capital structure.
The Business Analyst will assist by preparing project plans, timelines, project budgets and writing documentation. The analyst will research and use data to assist with strategic planning and situational analysis on current and proposed strategic initiatives.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Conduct research as assigned on real estate initiatives including sales and sales prospects.
- Obtain, synthesize, analyze and review data; create metrics and decks to support sales initiatives; generate forecasting reports.
- Prepare presentations and plans, timelines, budgets, reports, flow charts and writing documentation.
- Interfaces and acts as a liaison with executives, managers and staff.
- Creates project flow charts.
- Prepare investment summaries and memorandums.
- Work on special projects as necessary.
Education and Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Real Estate or related fields required.
2. Masters in Real Estate or Business or related field a plus.
3. Must have a minimum of 1 year of work experience in an analysis-focused position in investment banking, private equity, or real estate related fields
4. Direct real estate valuation and or real estate transaction experience preferred.
5. Proven demonstration of robust analytical abilities in a professional setting
Advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and other Microsoft Office applications required
Highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
$48,000 - $65,000 DOE
How to Apply:
For consideration, please send a detailed COVER LETTER with REFERENCES and RESUME.