Title: Sales Account Executive
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3 years of experience in sales with an emphasis on business-to-business services; ideally, have experience in the financial services sector.
- Current California Department of Real Estate sales or broker license required
- Ability to make cold calls and successfully connect with decision makers
- Familiar with CRM systems; experience with Salesforce.com is an advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to learn to use new computer software applications quickly and efficiently
- Knowledge of real estate transactions.
- Must be able and willing to work extended hours during company’s busy periods
- Able to work well within a cross-functional team
- Attention to detail and ability to ensure that all work is completed with strict compliance to company policies and procedures
- Promptly follow up with all assigned prospective customers
- Enter required information on prospective customers into the company CRM database
- Assist in the initial registration of prospective customers on the company website – this includes explaining our company and explaining in detail the requirements to become a customer and how the registration process works
- Provide additional support to manage buyer relationships when requested