Genesis Today Employee Reviews

Fun and challenge
Sr. Product Development Scientist (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 18, 2015
Fun company to work with as they have so many different types of products.
Learn a lot and quick from this company.
Benefit isn't very good, but acceptable.
Coworkers are very nice.
Good Company,with great goals, great gym for employees
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 15, 2014
the management was great, the people
I worked with was ok,There was a lack of communication skills. I loved exercising at the gym that they offered. The hardest part of the job was the lack of training.
Pros
Gym
Cons
Lack of training
Productive fun, healthy environment that made me want to be a better me.
Regional Sales Manager/Health Consultant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TexasOctober 3, 2014
I really loved working at Genesis Today. I learned a lot about the truly important side of out health and just how our body works to heal. I loved helping people have a better quality of life.
Pros
Discounted health products..Loved helping people.
Cons
Structure for company made no room for advancement.
Headed in the wrong direction
current employee (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 27, 2014
The recent introduction of a past president has had a severely negative impact my outlook for this company. There will be nothing but chaos, drama, gossip, with no processes, procedures, employee reivews, raises ect. The high caliber talent that recently joined this company to transform the dysfunctional culture and instill stability will likely leave.
Operations director is a pervert and fires men to hire hot women
Operations (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 16, 2013
Culture is unprofessional and unfair to empires. Managers lie to your face and promote only young hot women
Pros
Growth and new jobs
Cons
High turnover unprofessional operations
Great Co-workers
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 17, 2012
Fast paced, great camraderie among my co-workers, love talking with and helping customers
Horrible work enviroment
Manager (Former Employee) –  AustinApril 12, 2011
Slamming doors to screaming threating management....on a good day. HR is a joke...try to file a complaint against management and see how fast you'll be walked out the door! Pay is decent but benefits are not there. Senior Management swms team is constantly plotting schemes against other employees even against the CEO. Join the cult and you will have a grace period before the attack will begin on you. Disagree once and the end will be eminent. Predominantly male run dictatorship constantly looking for the cute girl that can do the job better. Promises of bonuses and stock with the opportunity to grow are for only the select few. Do your research before considering this company as a last alternative.
Pros
good pay for a short run between jobs, 5 minute paid meditation daily, casual dress code, free picnic tables for lunch, reserved parking areas for upper management
Cons
horrible upper management, unreasonable expectations, unethical practices, human resources is not there for the employee, constantly spied upon even logged restroom times, watched on camera, phone calls monitored, unreasonable demands, long hours for salaried employees, never a day without turmoile

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Genesis Today. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3