Genesys Employee Reviews

Excellent
Senior Biller/ Surgery Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Grand Blanc, MIAugust 14, 2017
Excellent work enviornment. They allow growth within and understand that family comes first. If I did not relocate I would still be working with them. Wonderful doctors!
Fun
Associate Security Engineer (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCAugust 8, 2017
Very fun place to work. The people there are really cool and we have beer in the fridge. Name another place that has beer and snacks just chilling in the refrigerator...
Technical Lead (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaJuly 31, 2017
The company is very customer focused and strives to provide for a pleasant work environment, basically happy employees create happy customers. It can be quick paced.
Pros
Great colleagues
Cons
Bean counters
Great place to work!
HR Operations Assistant (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 16, 2017
I am currently working as a contractor at Genesys and the culture is amazing! I love the staff, the location, the gym, the cafeteria, everything. This is a great place to work even if it is just temporarily!
Pros
Great place to work!
Cons
None!
Serviont Global Solutions
Serviont Global Solutions (Current Employee) –  New JerseyJune 10, 2017
A very nice organization and people to work with. Gives employees a better compensation and takes care of all their needs very well. Best work ethics.
Fortune 500 companies
Works Intern (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 31, 2017
At Genesys Works, I was an intern at an Oil and Gas Company where I worked in the Accounts Payable department and I learned about the corporate atmosphere, invoices, SAP, meetings, etc.
Good company, sticky time
Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 25, 2017
The company was great to work at; excellent culture, diverse open minded people, and the work we did was well rewarding. However, Interactive Intelligence and Genesys recently merged so there have been waves of lay-offs making the current climate unstable atm as both business units try to sort themselves out
Pros
great company culture, awesome tech
Cons
unstable times due to recent merged
Productive Workplace with decent benefits
Software Engineer in Test (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 30, 2017
Workplace is very fast-paced. Work/life balance is set at your own pace, but can spiral out of control if you let it. Compensation isn't great compared to surrounding area.
Great people and technology
Senior Principle Consultant (Former Employee) –  Daly City, CAApril 24, 2017
Great company but with some growing pains with recent purchase of Interactive Intelligence Inc. Long term prospects are very good if they can execute on merging the best of both companies without scaring of the great talent.
Easy work
Packer and Picker (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 11, 2017
The job was good place to work the works were great nice environment. You can move up really fast and learn real fast with the right people and the supervisor.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Too many people
Great sales team but low-life leadership
Senior Director (Former Employee) –  Daly City, CAApril 10, 2017
Long ago and far away the sales team and field marketing teams were fantastic
however management treated the company like a fiefdom: abusing relationships. Wow, embarrassing...
Acquisitions were not successful from both a management and cultural standpoint. Great customers and partners.
Pros
great pay and easy commute
Cons
see above
The company has become increasing political
Senior Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 31, 2017
The political environment has provided a challenge in the past year or so, and increasingly the company has become process-laden. I'm a believer in process but there are so many levels of review that it's demoralizing and it was hard to be productive without working very long hours.
Pros
Bagels, play room, encouragement to volunteer
Cons
Political, process-laden
Toxic work environment
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMarch 13, 2017
Telecom Software company that is making a name for itself against much larger software companies. Culture makes the company a no go. Employees are unprofessional, managers can't lead, workflow systems are inefficient.
Pros
Work life balance, open time off
Cons
the managers, toxic culture, workflow systems
Good company with very intelligent team members
Development Group Director, Speech Enablement (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 12, 2017
Genesys is a very hard working company that is dedicated to making money and running a strong and capable business. The President seems to be a very good man and who is fair, and leads with dignity.

The CEO is very intelligent and works very hard to lead the business solidly. They are aggressively expanding and taking on more risk every day. They are taking on debt to grow the business and, thus, creating a more risky environment in which to work. But it still has a good culture and they are trying to assimilate the different companies into one cohesive unit.
Awesome Culture, great pay
Inside Sales Business Development Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 24, 2017
Genesys is the market leader in omnichannel customer experience (CX) and contact center solutions in the cloud and on-premises. We help companies of all sizes make great CX great business. The Genesys Customer Experience Platform powers optimal customer journeys consistently across all touchpoints, channels and interactions to turn customers into brand advocates. Genesys is trusted by over 4,500 customers in 80 countries to orchestrate more than 100 million digital and voice interactions each day.
Pros
Compensation, Work from home opportunities
Cons
more than 40 hours a week
Management is terrrible
anonymous (Former Employee) –  Daly CityFebruary 17, 2017
I left a really good company for a position with Genesys. Unfortunately I ended up with a micro manager and ended up leaving my position after a year. I don't recommend this company at all.
Pros
Pay is competitive, decent benefits
Cons
Take your time considering working for this company
Former certified nursing assistant (Former Employee) –  Grand Blanc MichiganFebruary 15, 2017
I enjoyed working there for many years the coworkers are awesome and the patients we took care of we're great if you have a family member that has a crisis or they are sick or you become sick this company does not stand behind you and they find a way to get rid of you
Pros
Coworkers and patience
Cons
No job security
Low pay, no support for employees
Clinical Laboratory Scientist (Former Employee) –  Grand Blanc, MIFebruary 8, 2017
Great co workers, pay poor, no raises for the couple of years I was there. Very poor treatment of employee who was injured on the job, I left since I was extremely low paid compared to the other hospitals in the area. Chance of FT employment low
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Pay, no workers comp or pay for injured employee
Patient satisfaction is most important
RN (Current Employee) –  rehab grand blancFebruary 7, 2017
It does not matter how good of a nurse but how good you are at customer satisfaction. Work with a great crew that always has your back. This is refreshing to work with fellow nurses with that work ethic.
Genesys cares for its employees
Intern (Current Employee) –  Daly City, CANovember 22, 2016
Working at Genesys was a great experience. The company culture was excellent and the work life balance was very manageable. Genesys takes good care of its employees.