For over 20 years, Fairfax Cryobank has provided the highest quality donor sperm that has led to the creation of many happy healthy families. Fairfax Cryobank serves clients nationwide and around the globe.
We are seeking a full-time Cryobank Marketing Manager who will be responsible for managing and implementing short and long term business tactics to effectively support business plan objectives to achieve sales and profit objectives. Responsibilities include digital, social, and brand strategy development, marketing plan development, and project management. Individual will support brand/Customer Relationship Marketing digital and social strategy development and implementation aligned to business priorities. This role will be viewed as a subject matter expert and will support the development of an overall strategy and roadmap for all existing and emerging digital, social and mobile channels for brand and CRM program.
Major Responsibilities include:
Provide strategic commercial input to the development of assigned product(s).
Lead brand/CRM digital and social strategy development and implementation aligned to business priorities.
Key driver of on-line marketing innovation and capabilities including digital destinations, video, search, social media, and digital events.
Create a comprehensive strategy to build social media capabilities. Develop a roadmap for social media that includes an understanding of both technical requirements and business requirements.
Provide hands on delivery of messaging through all social media channels.
Manage online branding, communications and campaigns through brand/CRM program website, email marketing, building the online community, attracting new customers, and search marketing.
Architect and implement digital marketing programs associated with driving key business goals including: lead generation, revenue, interest, awareness, engagement, loyalty and satisfaction.
Execute digital marketing strategies that align with business priorities and are tailored for core audiences and segments.
Develop measurement criteria to track program effectiveness and monitor results. Strong understanding of digital analytics. Compile and report on campaign/digital metrics and KPI's and ensure ongoing optimization.
Leverage testing and industry best practices to constantly optimize brand CRM program and customer experience.
Manage functional website enhancements:
Identify and prioritize functional enhancements for all websites
Oversee development of wireframes and creative
Manage integration of new functionality and content
Form relationships with agency partners and internal cross-functional teams.
Oversee front and backend strategy, implementation, testing and launch of redesigned websites
Develop site creative and user experience strategies
Oversee all digital creative.
· Manage the development of marketing and sales aid/promotional materials to effectively promote and sell the product. Manage promotional materials to establish product branding and messaging.
· Present product and marketing programs to Sr. Management.
· Create and implement marketing programs to support a designated product line(s).
· Design and execute advertising and promotion plans.
· BA/BS Degree in Marketing.
· 2-3 years of progressively responsible Marketing product/brand management experience in either health care/OTC marketing; or consumer packaged goods marketing; or a combination of the two.
· 2-3 years of experience in social media/digital media/interactive marketing space.
· 2-years of SEO experience
· Demonstrated success and leadership in project management
· Strong communication and presentation skills.
· Strong understanding of Internet-based consumer behavior and direct marketing.
· Expertise in online metrics and best practices. Understanding of ecommerce practices and trends.
· High level of comfort with technology
· Self-started and is proactive and resourceful in carrying out work assignments and following through.
· Detail oriented, organized, thorough and respect for quality control.
· Monitor competitive activity to provide insights and recommendations.
To apply, kindly send your cover letter, resume and salary history and type Marketing in the subject line. EOE/M/F/D/V