Genius Mods is a rapidly growing manufacturer and online retailer of custom video game controllers.
We are currently seeking a Production Manager to assist us with our growth.
The Production Manager is responsible for collaborating with the management team to develop and implement the strategic goals of the business.
1) Oversight of all production related activities, including direct labor employees of 20+.
2) Management of seasonality of production including increases of up to 80 additional employees.
3) Must maintain and continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness of all production machines, employees and processes.
4) Quality must be upheld at all times and processes must be developed and utilized in a repeatable and cost effective manner.
5) Maintain or enhance production reporting and metrics.
6) Manage supply chain functions and material requirements planning. This includes purchasing raw materials, planning production schedules, and managing inventory.
7) Streamline and improve overall manufacturing efficiencies and process performances to reduce the cost of direct labor.
- Requires a minimum of 5 to 8 years manufacturing supervisory or managerial experience managing 20+ people, preferably in electronics assembly.
- Minimum of associate’s degree, Bachelor’s Degree in operations or engineering preferred.
- Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) / APICS preferred.
- Experience with advanced discrete manufacturing tools & technology (KAIZEN, 5S, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing techniques, etc.), process control, scheduling, and
- Must have experience with employee reviews, goal setting and staffing.
- Must have excellent communication and team building skills. Must motivate employees and provide leadership.
- Experience with ERP systems.
- Good critical thinking, deductive reasoning and decision making skills.
- Strong organizational and planning abilities.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are essential.
Salary is dependent upon the candidate’s experience and educational background.
Please submit a letter of interest, resume, and salary requirements.
Local replies only - no relocation.