Genmark Automation Employee Reviews

Balanced
Lead Production Line Worker (Former Employee), fremont, caNovember 9, 2014
Pros: good hours
Cons: low pay
It was fun working there, was able to keep a balanced life style. Had weekends off.
Great working environment till boss pass away.
Manufacturing Manager (Former Employee), Milpitas, CAMay 8, 2014
Pros: place to learn many new developments in semiconductor technology
Cons: not proper management selected.
My first working place in USA.
Company with big potentials and many new technology and inventions. At the beginning i enjoy working with my new boss, but unfortunately he pass away from a boat accident and then the company life was changed dramatically. Many people were laid off and new people were hired. After short period of time part of the management was replaced again and again until one day i decided to change my working place and look for better working environment.
Productive workplace
Production Planner (Former Employee), Milpitas, CaOctober 17, 2013
I did enjoy the experience . They have a great facility and are determined to accomplish their goals and meet all deadlines. Thats something I respect alot due to the fact you still have a deadline to meet.
Great Place to Work
Executive/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Milpitas, CAAugust 10, 2012
Pros: welcoming, successful, organized, respectful, busy
The company fosters great interdepartmental cooperation and friendliness, employees are all driven and motivated to make the company's products a success, and in general, the company seems to do very well financially.