Are you seeking more out of your current programming role, and want to positively affect other people’s lives? Would you like to see your efforts lead to helping cancer patients achieve improved clinical care? GenomOncology has challenging opportunities for experienced software developers who want to take their careers to a new level. We are actively pursuing candidates who have successfully built robust Java-based applications using all or most of the following technologies:
Google Web Toolkit (GWT), Spring Framework, No-SQL database technologies, JSON, SQL, Eclipse, Unit testing, source code control, Linux and/or Mac OS, HTTPS, Rules engines
- At least 1 year of GWT development experience
- Candidate must be local to Cleveland area or willing to relocate here - no remote applications please
- Experienced working in a team based environment
- Excellent verbal and written communicator, with strong technical documentation capabilities
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of basic principles of Biology (especially at the molecular / genetic level) is a huge plus, but not required
Battling cancer, one genome at a time. An emerging player in the field of genomics, GenomOncology’s proprietary software and analytical tools can rapidly and interactively analyze and interpret sequenced genomic data. This approach enables GenomOncology to capture critical findings for the cancer researcher or clinical oncologist and produce a robust analysis report in less than a day. The company expects its technology will reduce the time necessary for researchers to make new discoveries, which will ultimately provide clinicians with the information necessary to prescribe “personalized” medical treatment.
We are an equal opportunity employer providing a competitive compensation and benefits package…and most importantly offer a fun, energetic and highly collaborative environment!