Genova Diagnostics

Genova Diagnostics Employer Reviews

Great company who cares about their employees.
3rd Party A/R Specialist (Former Employee), Asheville, NCJune 5, 2014
Learned a lot about the industry employed in this position. Would like to have had more training. Company is great with some wonderful employees and good benefits.
Okay place to work
Consultant (Former Employee), Duluth, GAJune 1, 2014
Genova is an okay place to work. I'm satisfied with the work most of the time.
Great reference laboratory with awesome intangibles
Laboratory Technician II (Former Employee), Asheville, NCSeptember 17, 2013
Pros: coworkers, schedule
Cons: downtime
After having worked at Genova Diagnostics for six years, I can truly say it was the best employer I have ever had. My time there was beneficial both for the people I had the chance to work with and the skills I was able to hone. The best part about working at Genova was the schedule where I was able to work a Monday-Friday 1st shift after only 3 years. – more... My management was very personable and always tried to keep the department working together in a positive and motivated atmosphere. The hardest part of the job may be the amount of free time we enjoyed when our testing was incubating, the amount of down time was sometimes too much. I definitely enjoyed getting to know the people I worked with and became friends with many. I would highly recommend Genova to anyone looking to work in the medical laboratory field that wants to work in a specialized company that tries to keep its employees happy. – less
Excellent company to work for
Medical Laboratory Technician (Former Employee), Asheville, NCOctober 31, 2012
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: less pay than at a hospital
I really felt great working for Genova Diagnostics. The people there were like family to me. The hours and days were flexible, no holiday or overtime work was required. The pay was somewhat less than the same job in a hospital would be but the flexibility of hours made up for it. I highly recommend this company.
Poor management and constant financial crises
Processing Technician (Former Employee), Asheville, NCSeptember 23, 2012
Pros: good co-workers
Cons: chaotic management
A good company but when I was there the manager in my department was a basket case. They at least believe in paying a decent salary.