Genpact Employee Reviews in United States

customer representation
Citi-Client Advisor (Former Employee) –  Danville, ILJune 21, 2016
Come in the morning and get setup to make call to clients concerning their mortgages on there homes. My job was to try and get client that was with us to refinance their homes for a less percentage if they qualify. If they qualify then I would transfer then to a mortgage representative.
Pros
Good job, trainer didn't know what they were doing
Cons
Switch to different programs, being graded on our calls
Place to showcase your skills but dont expect anything in return
Assitant Manager (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 14, 2016
If are not looking for money but need good exposure, welcome to Genpact.
Low Salary but high expectation.
....
....
There is nothing high end work here... any school drop out with some good knowledge and communication can climb the ladder
...
Ok Place to work
Senior Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PA 18707June 13, 2016
My review is that this company is good to work for in that I run my own desk. There is some flexibility with the work schedule. I get along with my coworkers on a daily basis. I enjoy the job that I do but it is rated on productivity and sometimes you can't meet the required daily productivity because there may be issues with what you are working on and some things may take longer than others.
Horrible employer
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Danville, ILJune 13, 2016
Avoid this place like the plague. US visa abuses are rampant.

Genpact is in the business of stealing:
- American jobs by abusing US Visa laws
- American trust
- middle class by transferring knowledge to monkeys on the other side of the world.

Criminals. They call employees slaves. Rampant boundary abuses. Horrible compensation largely because employees are filthy monkeys

This company is a con artist sham. A front for committing US visa and immigration abuses.
Pros
Cons
Everything. Con artists
Good work place
Sr Manager (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAMay 26, 2016
High standards of outsourcing process and well established organisation. Has many clients across the globe

Good working culture.
Pros
Strong Learning and Development and Career guidance
Cons
client driven low salaries
Very great learning experience
data entry (Former Employee) –  Danville, ILMay 26, 2016
A typical day at GENPACT was being done with your work by 5pm...I learned how to key data entry really fast within a couple weeks..i had some really good managers and they taught me well on how to do your job right..and the people i worked with were great.. many of my co-workers have worked there for a very long time and they loved what they did...the hardest part about the job was trying to stay on top of your work so your don't fall behind and my most enjoyable part at the job was being around people that really enjoyed their jobs the same way i did...data entry at GENPACT is the best job ever in my opinion.
Pros
learning how to key really fast
Cons
i cant think of anything
Good place to work on the north side of town
IT Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Goodlettsville, TNMay 24, 2016
Good place to work on the north side of town as a contractor with Dollar General.
Good working hours, no weekends, and good people.
It is a job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Danville, ILMay 10, 2016
The management in my area was not professional. Which made for a bad work environment. Also they were worried about quantity not quality. So for customer service this was not very "customer service" oriented.
Wasn't a good fit for me
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 5, 2016
I was never able to get used to the culture at Genpact. Having to work under two different entities and doing things two different ways for three different VP's meant no consistency. I can go on and on, but I'm done.
Pros
Work/Life Balance was good - WFH on Fridays
Cons
If you don't adapt to the culture, you won't be a good fit
good place to work
Lead Consultant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 2, 2016
i have rated already. The work culture and work life balance is good. But has very low compensation and benefits. Overall good place to work if you dont get concerned with salary.
Never work for this company. Specially if you are in H1b or Opt
Developer (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 29, 2016
I worked directly thru this company on agreement that they were going to sponsor my H1B(I was in Opt). For 2 years when its time to apply for H1b they wont reply my queries about H1B for weeks and on final days they just make excuse for not applying. Management working for this company are morons. They are careless about employee's status and legal matter.
I quit this company for better one eventhough my contact was extended at the client.
Pros
Free dinner every 3 month or so
Cons
Rude management, no prompt reply, no pay raise
Call center
OS (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIApril 12, 2016
Call center environment, good experience learning google adwords and google analytics. Trending from customer service to sales oriented.
Productive Fun
Sr Loan Processor (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXApril 9, 2016
This Is a great place to work, I process for USAA. The hardest part is being in a secured room. Management has gotten better over time. I love the people there great work with.
Pros
No Micro Manage.
Cons
Sucered Room
not recomemed
Account Analyst (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAApril 5, 2016
they will let you go for no good reason. horrible rude management . unless you can afford to lose your job at any given moment. this place is not recommended at all!!!!
Pros
Cons
bad management at will employment
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Danville, VAMarch 31, 2016
I have enjoyed my time with the company. Our jobs are being outsourced and there is no job openings. I have gained knowledge of processing letter of credits and invoice payment. Learned how the client brings in product and the process of going from the warehouse to the stores.
Pros
Have Customer Service Week, provided lunch, do the college basketball brackets, have spirit weeks.
Cons
Job being decoupled
Great first job...
Google My Business Online Advertising Specialist (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIMarch 31, 2016
... out of highschool. Not for the career minded. Fun group of people with awesome skills and fun, high energy environment.
Pros
Great people, great clients
Cons
Very little advancement opportunities, high attrition rate
Cash Application Clerk (Current Employee) –  Danville, ILMarch 24, 2016
Genpact has a small place to workout, ping pong tables, walking area and a coffee area. A few local businesses comes in to serve food during lunch hours.
Fun place to work
Google Adwords Account Strategist (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIMarch 20, 2016
Fun place to work, but not much job security there. When I first started things were ok, but not anymore! Before it could be considered a career, now it has been downgraded to just a starter job.
Pros
pot lucks, plenty of things to do while on break
Cons
no job security
Boundaryless & Collaborative Culture
Assistant Vice President (Current Employee) –  Danbury, CTMarch 16, 2016
The best thing about my role is that it requires me to be boundaryless & collaborative to be successful. There are ample number of tools, resources available to use and the culture focuses on networking & collaboration rather than working in silos.

One of the things that I have learnt in my career is that, to be successful its important to have an open mind to change & be agile during the change and in the last 15 years with Genpact I have had several such opportunities to either learn from or contribute to the change.
Pros
Employee Development Practices, Collaborative Culture, Employee Benefits
Productive and fun workplace
Lead Consultant (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 7, 2016
Productive and fun workplace. Good management and work culture. Company need to get more projects for job security. Coworkers are cooperating and we have lot of learning together