Genpact
1,077 reviews

Genpact Employee Reviews

ok
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Danville, ILJune 3, 2015
This is a good company to work for. It was clean breakes were kinda short. The compensation and temp to hire process was a little flawed. They told me they would work with my other job for scheduling and this was not the case.
productivity
Process Developer (Former Employee), Uppal, APMay 31, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: healthcare
My role is to handle a team and train them to reach the process standards on healthcare and handling he customers on calls and their queries
Not Satisfied with Company Direction
Walgreens Medicare Auditor (Former Employee), Danville, ILMay 21, 2015
The company is going in a different direction than what was originally promised to employees when we were rebadged to Genpact in 2010. All of the skilled, higher-paying positions are going to India, and the only jobs coming in are call-center jobs. Many highly-skilled employees have left the company as they were not getting the positions they were promised.
Good learning experience
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHMay 13, 2015
Overall one of the best companies I have ever worked for , processed driven and learning is always on the path to bettering yourself and your team in general.
Fast pace environment.
Cash and Collections Sr. Manager (Current Employee), Wilkes Barre PAApril 27, 2015
Pros: Descent shifts.
Cons: Fire drill type of environment.
Overall is a fast pace environment. Attempts to deliver what the company they work for, is looking for. At times, feel that they offer more then they can handle. Not taking into account the complexity of the individual business.
Compensation is less
Project Manager (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 25, 2015
Lower pay than market, no salary raise.
Good working culture.
Provide free hand to work
Growth is limited.
Working at client location. No attention from the Management for the employees working at client location though revenue is generated by the the hard client client facing employees.
Nice Management and open work culture
Senior Manager (Former Employee), Norwalk, CTApril 21, 2015
Great place to start you career, very open work culture with a lot of opportunities given to employees to enhance their skills and knowledge.
Rebadge to Genpact
Financial Control Manager (Current Employee), Wilkes Barre, PaApril 12, 2015
Pros: Daily work and fellow employees
Cons: Outsourcing focus
Outsourcing is the main goal. If you are not on board with that process then this isn't the place for you. I recommend another company if you care about the people you work with.
Great job to work.
Clerk (Former Employee), Danville IlMarch 19, 2015
Pros: great work hours, long breaks, health insurance
A typical day for me at work would be scanning different bills/receipts for different types of errors including wrong amount on a bill or wrong patient information.The most enjoyable part of my job here was knowing i was helping out customers by correcting wrong information on important documents for them.My supervisor was great anything i needed she was there with a helping hand.My co-workers also helpful and assisted with any help i needed.The hardest part of my job would be when documents came in with scanning number so we had to process the bills in a different format to find all the right information.
Company buyouot
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), Springdale, OHMarch 19, 2015
Pros: friendly
Cons: overseas corporate
didn't work here long due to the company i originally was hired for had a company buyout by genpact and we merged with them I left shortly after.
a fun place to work and easy going colleague
Associate Engineer (Former Employee), DalianMarch 3, 2015
working in a great work team developed my skills and enlarge my view, it became an essential step for me to go abroad to make more improvement
Career focused
IT Service Center Agent (Former Employee), Chandler, AzFebruary 26, 2015
Top notch, world class organization, GREAT people. They develope and BELIEVE in the personnel. My experience was very enjoyable, I felt supported in my position and relied upon as a team member.
Productive Workplace
Senior Sales Associate for Kraft Foods (Current Employee), wilkes barre PAFebruary 15, 2015
This job is very productive job however there is not much room for growth. I enjoy working with my managers and co-workers every day.
fast paced, high stress
Third Party Insurance Biller (Former Employee), Danville, ILFebruary 2, 2015
Cons: high stress, always wondering if your job would be the next to go, lack of communication from management
We were required to process a certain number of claims per day while accepting incoming phone calls from patients, pharmacies, and insurance companies. We were a department of 11 processing for 7000+ pharmacies. During my time there Walgreens sold the accounting process to Genpact and many departments were phased out with those jobs going to India.
Genpact was a great place to work.
ENGINEERING DESIGN AUTHORIZER (Former Employee), Middle River, MDJanuary 8, 2015
A normal day at Genpact started with me Checking Various not disturbed because I came in really early. Then about time everyone else had come in we normally had a morning meeting, for there I would go back to my desk and start checking various jobs, with either individual coming over to my desk with design question or calling, emailing or texting me with the same. The atmosphere was a "Lets get the job done" and that's an atmosphere that I like to be apart of.
What I learned from working at Genpact.
Adwords Strategist (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MIJanuary 7, 2015
I learned a lot about online marketing and the Adwords program. I also learned that in an advertising and sales job it is very competitive. Which can be exciting and challenging at the same time.
good place of employment
Purchase "Order Processor (Former Employee), wilkes barre PaDecember 19, 2014
Pros: management was very understanding
Cons: short breaks
this was a good company to work for, a lot of room to grow and succeed in this company
Yuck
Sr. Help Desk Analyst - Level 2 Technician - at (Former Employee), Richardson, TXDecember 12, 2014
Watch out for the IT department. Micro Management is all they know.
A typical workplace
Consultant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 7, 2014
A typical workplace like any other services oriented company. Good job culture with HR Team keeping the workforce engaged by conducting different events. Decent to average compensation. Good teams. More focused on processes like Lean & GB.
Review
Credit Analyst / Accounting, Clerical (Current Employee), Maplewood, MNNovember 13, 2014
Once you pick up on the job you're understanding will flow fast. Co-workers are great o work with.

1 2 3 4 5

About Genpact

Genpact Limited is a global business process and technology management company. It was formerly a GE owned company called GE Capital – Read more

Genpact Salaries