GenPsych, PC is currently seeking a full time Administrative Assistant in our Brick, NJ location.
Job Functions and Duties:
1. Alerts the clinical staff to any issues, which require immediate attention
2. Organizes and maintains consumers' charts
3. Conveys communications between staff members
4. Maintains the administrative area in a quiet, orderly manner and directs consumers and visitors as necessary
5. Continually develops clerical expertise through attendance at staff development programs
6. Answers telephone calls and coordinates messages
7. Maintains a pleasant, professional attitude to consumers and staff
8. Supports customer service and performance improvement goals, collaborates with other staff to develop a means of enhancing consumer care
9. Participates in compliance as related to established standards
10. Maintains and organizes consumers' records
11. Performs other duties and projects as assigned
High School Diploma or equivalent is required, clerical and computer skills are required. One must possess a valid driver's license. Other requirements include: excellent customer service orientation, teamwork approach, flexibility and organizational abilities, by detail-oriented, and have the ability to follow directions and complete tasks independently.
GenPsych offers a generous employee benefit package including medical, dental, disability, life, flexible spending account, as well as enrollment in our non-matching 401K plan and Employee Assistance Program. GenPsych recognizes six (6) major holidays for each calendar year and you will be entitled to accrue Paid Time Off (PTO).