Gensuite LLC Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great company to get a start
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHDecember 9, 2016
Very time consuming, but if you put in the effort, they will reward. They give great raises, but you have to deal with a lot to get there. As long as you are willing to work hard and are able to balance working on multiple projects at once, this is a great company.
Pros
Compensation, Great Rasises
Cons
Management is lacking
Great place to learn and advance in your career
Sales Engagement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 10, 2016
I started working for Gensuite as an event planner, realized I missed my sales background so I went to management with my concerns. They not only helped me create a position that I enjoy, but they let me express what I wanted in my career and have supported me ever since. You will work hard, but you will also learn a lot and advance in your career. There are fun events and I enjoy working with my coworkers.
Harsh
Product Developer (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHJuly 1, 2015
This is a dog eat dog company no doubt. People here will do whatever they can to stay at the top. Why? Because they pay so well. This company puts out tons and tons of cash just to keep people around. The turn over rate is some kind of national record for sure.

I started low because they hat e no faith in me, and they showed me every day. However I was going to prove myself. Next year I got employee of the year at the annual yearly company meeting. That came with a nice raise.

The down fall for me was when we had a meeting about finally setting up some kind of VC system, I was pulling for Git as were a large number of other lead developers. However we were told to shut up and sit in the corner (not literally), they were going to build their own VC system. WHAT?! Okay these people are mad, I'm out.
Pros
Tons of yummy treats, Great location, fantastic office space
Cons
People are mean and two faced, never let your guard down, very low mural
Great Place to Work
Business Analyst/Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati,OhJune 23, 2015
• Provide ongoing application support to business stakeholders
• Develop a critical understanding of clients’ operations and systems
• Act as liaison with product developers to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
• Gather process requirements from stakeholders and recommend application utilization and services solutions
• Provide user training and develops detailed application documentation
• Conduct application software testing, prototype reviews, and quality assurance
• Develop project feasibility reports and executes project-based initiatives
• Provide testing for applications while verifying data entered within SQL severs
Behind the modern trends of software development
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHNovember 19, 2014
This company has literally zero designers. So who makes the design decisions? The CEO. Lol.

There are some good eggs there. I was able to learn a lot from a few select employees while I worked there. I also learned what not to do from other employees.
Pros
Nice break room. Good work-life balance.
Cons
Not state-of-the-art software development at all
task oriented