Responsible for the design and development of CCS and MTM electrical and electronic systems hardware and software. This person is also to provide test and production support with regard to resolving electrical/electronic issues on product, production and test hardware as necessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following :
- Analyze customer requirements and specifications.
- Define system and component operating requirements and control scheme.
- Prepare technical specifications for the electrical/electronic components and system.
- Design control circuits, digital and analog.
- Develop control software/algorithms.
- Assist with the preparation of test specifications.
- Interface to and direct PCB layout and fabrication activities.
- Prototype and test new circuits.
- Supervise testing for design verification.
- Assist production and test to resolve EE, instrumentation, system diagnostic and control issues.
- Documentation of work.
- Provide field support for customers.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE :
- BS in electrical engineering, two
- 2 years of experience in digital electronics engineering, 2 years of experience with high volume production, preferably automotive.
- One (1) year of experience using Altium Designer engineering CAD software.
- Broad skills in electrical engineering a plus, experience using C and Assembly language in embedded programming, working knowledge of automotive specification and requirements for EE and electromechanical systems, a working knowledge of instrumentation and data acquisition systems, and working knowledge of FMEAs.
WORK AUTHORIZATION : Permanent authorization to work in the United States is required. No relocation is offered.
Indeed - 16 months ago
Gentherm is a global developer of innovative thermal management technologies for a broad range of heating & cooling and temperature...