Research, design, and develop computer software systems, in conjunction with hardware product development, by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following :
- Analyze software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Consult with hardware engineers and other engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, and operational and performance requirements of overall system.
- Formulate and designs software system, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Develop and direct software system testing procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Consult with customer concerning maintenance of software system.
- Coordinate installation of software system.
- Programming of embedded processors and/or real-time programming.
- This position has the responsibility and authority for controlling quality as delegated by management.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE :
Bachelor's degree (BS) from 4-year College or university; and 5+ year’s industry experience with embedded programs. Experience with microchip/freescale microprocessors, VB/VBA, C, C++ and assembly is a plus.
WORK AUTHORIZATION : Permanent authorization to work in the United States is required. No relocation is offered.
Indeed - 13 months ago
We offer the feel of a small company environment where employees plan, do, check and act independently, allowing for autonomy and...